Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
    WTF?

Petrichor

Quote Originally Posted by mdf724 View Post
    It's gotten crazier. As of last night, the boyfriend/fiance first changed the status of the group from "secret" to "closed". Then he archived it altogether (so no one can post, comment, etc...) and removed her mom as an admin. He also removed all his posts, updates, comments, and deleted his own FB page. I don't know if he had anything to do with her going missing, but he sure isn't making himself look very good right now.
    No surprise there, IMO. I'm surprised it took him this long to do that. I found it interesting how close him and the female dog handler have gotten while spending all that time on the mountain "searching for Sam" I think the dog handler's name is Sam as well, and the dog Raven.

I recently watched a Lisa Live, it had been a while, and nothing new there. Same mantra, Same everything really, although you can feel the angst regarding her feelings on KD now. Again, no surprise there. Outsiders watching in could see the flags from the get go like a FB post that Sam is missing and no personal phone call to her parents? I don't care how caught up you are, that is common decency, especially is he had any real respect for her and her family.
    Lisa talks of continuing their own search for THEIR daughter, and I am wondering if she has a PI? I also wonder if she found anything incriminating against KD? ...seems like same ole open ended threats.

Lisa has revealed some details about the GFM account(s) and where some of the monies went although still guarded and bitter on that front. Sounds like KD had full control of that almost 60K.

I saw Lisa has a new FB page, she is trying to get back her "army". Sad really.

Garuda King 49th parallel - nothing new there. Wife still trying to sell her MLM schemes, and he is posting photos of his son armed with weapons and fighting the good fight on social media.

Name:  A008F557-AB73-4E6B-8283-7A9C11507C46.jpeg
Views: 1816
Size:  198.2 KB