Get well Dickey Betts

In my view he was the soul of the Allman’s and in a good day solo one of the all time greats.

The Allman Brothers Band's Dickey Betts in Critical Condition Following 'Freak Accident' - Peoplehttps://apple.news/AJgPLm98NSuuPUxQlq1jLPQ

Thank god it wasn't a motorcycle accident.

Freak accident? Did his wife start hitting back?

Sent from my Pixel using TGR Forums mobile app

It’s a sign. Announce shows, take a header. Stay home Dickie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sucks

One of the great conduits to the madness out there.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

My freshman year in high school, one of my best friends from nursery school's brother, who I also knew very well ... well, we ended up going to the same high school, he was a year older than me, Chris; anyway.

He hung himself in their garage and it tore all of us up, especially that family. I felt so bad for them as it was my first taste of suicide. His sister pulled me aside in a little support get together the night after before the funeral/memorial.

She said, "He had a front row ticket to the Allman Brother's Band. Take it." I said that it was on the day of the funeral and that would be not in my moral compass to miss. She told me to take it.

I took it, went solo at 13, and missed the mess of a young death blown up emotional explosion; Dickey Betts threw over a dozen guitar pics right at me. I gave as many as I could have saved to her. The dude ripped.

They both did. Taught me the meaning of riding a rail.

Get well Dickey Betts

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    My freshman year in high school, one of my best friends from nursery school's brother, who I also knew very well ... well, we ended up going to the same high school, he was a year older than me, Chris; anyway.

He hung himself in their garage and it tore all of us up, especially that family. I felt so bad for them as it was my first taste of suicide. His sister pulled me aside in a little support get together the night after before the funeral/memorial.

She said, "He had a front row ticket to the Allman Brother's Band. Take it." I said that it was on the day of the funeral and that would be not in my moral compass to miss. She told me to take it.

I took it, went solo at 13, and missed the mess of a young death blown up emotional explosion; Dickey Betts threw over a dozen guitar pics right at me. I gave as many as I could have saved to her. The dude ripped.

They both did. Taught me the meaning of riding a rail.
    Wow. Thanks for sharing. On the 9/19 1 year anniversary of one of my close friends suicide no less. Aside from that sadness, you went to the show solo at 13??!!
    Uno mas