WTB: Maestrale 2.0 26.5

I'm looking for the mangoes, not the RS. Anyone buy a pair last year that they don't love? Ideally, with the original liners in good-enough shape to take another bake, but can put in a pair of new Intuitions if I necessary.

I have the RS2’s in that size new if you change your mind.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by mtnwriter View Post
    I have the RS2’s in that size new if you change your mind.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Thanks but after many years of progressively ramping up the stiffness of my boots, I recently discovered that that actually isn't helping my skiing. I have a pair of the original Maestrale's and love them, so hoping to upgrade those without going much stiffer.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkbrnblm View Post
    Thanks but after many years of progressively ramping up the stiffness of my boots, I recently discovered that that actually isn't helping my skiing. I have a pair of the original Maestrale's and love them, so hoping to upgrade those without going much stiffer.
    Fair enough. Have you considered the Atomic Backland Carbons for sale on Gear Swap? My wife skis the orange v.1 Maestrale and Backland, reports similar fit and ski performance. (Backland will tour, hike and scramble better)

Quote Originally Posted by GeezerSteve View Post
    Fair enough. Have you considered the Atomic Backland Carbons for sale on Gear Swap? My wife skis the orange v.1 Maestrale and Backland, reports similar fit and ski performance. (Backland will tour, hike and scramble better)
    Thanks for the tip. I gave the Backlands the ol' carpet test last year and for one reason or another decided I liked Maestrale's better, but maybe they warrant another look. I'll see if I can find a pair to try on again and maybe will end up going that route.