Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Gravy you suck on a bike, you are a fat ass-fuck, stop posing. And Davey, let’s not forget the time you threatened to ‘choke me out, till I die’, there was some graphic shit about you staring into my eyes as I passed. You are a sick little fuck, don’t ever forget it, you little fucking mr mom, bitch.
    Fucking guy should have been banned, you lame-ass motherfucker, mods.
    Take a Lap
    Yeah what was i thinking, you're clearly just a chill dude.
    Take a Nap gran'dad.

I learned to watch a video of trail, especially one by these two weird guys that have POV of tons of trails around here.

They arent that great but they are consistent.

Gravy you suck on a bike, you are a fat ass-fuck, stop posing. And Davey, let’s not forget the time you threatened to ‘choke me out, till I die’, there was some graphic shit about you staring into my eyes as I passed. You are a sick little fuck, don’t ever forget it, you little fucking mr mom, bitch.
    Fucking guy should have been banned, you lame-ass motherfucker, mods.
    Take a Lap
    Bumped for "Meltdown of the year".

Damn dude, I know yer a small, little guy. Must suck to have a micro peen.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Damn dude, I know yer a small, little guy. Must suck to have a micro peen.
    LOL. I can't believe you're a grown man. I would swear you're 8. Do you make a lot of Poopy jokes?

You hate that you got shitty, small people genes. Go on little fellah, take a Lap.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVt View Post
    LOL. I can't believe you're a grown man. I would swear you're 8. Do you make a lot of Poopy jokes?
    I'll admit, I sometimes wonder the same thing. But people say "he's so nice and mild mannered in person"; which is the real buttah?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I'll admit, I sometimes wonder the same thing. But people say "he's so nice and mild mannered in person"; which is the real buttah?
    So your saying he talks big on the internet but acts like a bitch in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    So your saying he talks big on the internet but acts like a bitch in real life?
    QFT. His comment about me threatening him was actually an invitation I exteneded for him to come to my dojo and spar in real life. It was not a threat to kill him, just to give him to opportunity to exercise his vitriolic feeling towards me. Sadly for him, he would get strangled, and his type will refuse to tap so he would go to sleep. I would gently revive him though, and he would be a better person for it, and we would likely be friends afterward. If anyone trains BJJ, they know exactly what I am talking about.

I've said this on the board before, but there is a semi-serious consequence of this stuff, moreso with skiing, but when somebody from Back East has their "double black" calibration set and heads to someplace else where that means something else, they can get into trouble.

I have more of a problem with my local ski area calling an entire in-bounds area "backcountry", where there are literally groomed intermediate runs....so that there is potential for people from here to end up out west and have no clue what that word means.

On the other hand, it's just a sign and people should pay attention wherever they go and be responsible for themselves. I can see it both ways.

where I seen people phucking with the difficulty ratings is in white water paddling where people with large ego's would say "no thats not a class 4 its only a class 2 around here" when the ww associations had clearly agreed upon and set out guidelines as to what a class 4 river was as opposed to what some guys having a safety break might have decided

even if you don't think a trail is triople black diamond it should twig on you that it is probably the most advanced or one of the most advanced trails in the area
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    where I seen people phucking with the difficulty ratings is in white water paddling where people with large ego's would say "no thats not a class 4 its only a class 2 around here" when the ww associations had clearly agreed upon and set out guidelines as to what a class 4 river was as opposed to what some guys having a safety break might have decided

even if you don't think a trail is triople black diamond it should twig on you that it is probably the most advanced or one of the most advanced trails in the area
    I hear you in the WW world, but it seems the ego would sway ratings the other way, If people think they are the shit, and have a hard time with a section, they would say, "Hey, that's a serious class 5 run." In reality, they have never really been in class 5, but their ego won't let them admit it.

That is what I see here. A bunch of self appointed experts are saying, I can't ride that, but I ride sidewinder at the kingdom trails and that's a double black so this must be a triple black (so dumb). In reality they are all greens and blues and this one section may be an advance blue square. Without some sort of mandatory air or serious chunder it's jsut not the upper end of difficulty unless you are struggling with your ego.

"I have a carbon Pivot and a Poc helmet, I wear knee pads so I'm an expert...therefore that trail I can't ride is a TRIPLE BLACK DIAMOND." These same folks can't hit the warm up line at the jump park. What is the point? To progress, or to dumb down the world until one feels good about themselves?