FS: Thermarest NeoAir XTherm R-5.7 Sleeping Pad, Regular

This one: https://www.thermarest.com/neoair-xtherm

The XTherm™ air mattress delivers the greatest warmth-to-weight ratio available in any air mattress by far, with a softer, textured no-slip fabric for better next-to-skin comfort and a quieter rest. Multiple, reflective ThermaCapture™ layers give the XTherm™ air mattress true four-season warmth without the weight or bulk usually found in a winter-worthy mattress. Stuff sack and repair kit included.

- Unmatched Warmth-to-Weight: Patent-pending, reflective Thermacapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
    - Excellent Comfort: 2.5 in (6 cm)-thickness, soft-touch fabrics and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
    - Highly Packable: Free of bulky, conventional insulating materials, the XTherm™ mattress packs to the size of a one-liter water bottle.
    - Ultralight: Advanced materials and a tapered design reduce weight without compromising warmth.

Weight: 15 oz
    20" x 72" x 2.5"
    Made in USA

Used one night (six hours) in a new, 100% clean tent. You couldn't tell this pad from a brand-new one, other than missing the cardboard box. Only selling because I have wider than average shoulders, and it only took one night to realize I need a "wide" pad and just have to accept the extra weight.

$150 net to me, shipped to lower 48.
    Last edited by 1000-oaks; 09-28-2018 at 08:43 PM.

I want this. dont need it, but want it

amazing product, someone please buy this and put me out of yearning

Only if this was in extra wide... great pad, great price and great seller

Sent from my SM-G935V using TGR Forums mobile app

Winter is coming, you need this for overnight tours.

This. Works really well for winter touring/camping. Do it.

I have the wider version of this and can vouch for it being an awesome pad. However, I will call bullshit on the "non slip" fabric part of it. If I'm sleeping on anything other than a pool table flat surface, I end up sliding off the damn thing in short order. That's a minor quibble though, it's insulation properties and comfort are damn impressive for the weight.
    Be good, or be good at it.

^ Could probably apply some strips of liquid silicone seam sealant to the top for more grip if desired, probably wouldn't take much.

I've got the Xped version of this. It's almost 10 years old, was way more expensive, weighs twice as much and is "only" R 4.2. It's still hands down the best money I've ever spent on camping gear. Anyone on the fence should just buy this.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    ^ Could probably apply some strips of liquid silicone seam sealant to the top for more grip if desired, probably wouldn't take much.
    I was definitely trawling for a possible solution with that post. Thanks!
    Be good, or be good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_sick View Post
    I've got the Xped version of this. It's almost 10 years old, was way more expensive, weighs twice as much and is "only" R 4.2. It's still hands down the best money I've ever spent on camping gear. Anyone on the fence should just buy this.
    Xped now makes pads of equivalent warmth and weight. The big difference is the baffle orientation. IME, Xped longitudinal orientation = less rolling off sideways. OTOH, XTherm have lots of fans. Yeah, somebody should swoop this.

Thought the equivalent winter Exped was about 8oz heavier, and they don't put down in the perimeter tubes, probably to save both money and weight at the expense of warmth.

It's about that time...you buy now!

Yeah, somebody buy this

Thought the equivalent winter Exped was about 8oz heavier, and they don't put down in the perimeter tubes
    Nope and nope. Same size Synmat HL is same weight and (synthetic or down) insulation is in outer baffles of all Exped winter pads. You might be thinking of a different Exped pad. Exped makes >10 winter pads.

Price seems a bit steep to me and probably why you aren't moving this. For $10 more you can get brand new with warranty: https://www.backcountryedge.com/ther...herm-2015.html

And that was just 5 secs on google, so might be even better deals out there. But $10 is $10 so maybe worth it to somebody.

Actually that deal wasn't around when I posted it. My price was $50 lower than the best deal I could find, and is still lower than that temporary sale price.

Posting a winter pad in the summer probably has more to do with it not selling yet.
    Last edited by 1000-oaks; 11-14-2018 at 11:30 AM.

Actually that deal wasn't around when I posted it, folks should jump on it.
    Yeah, hard to compete this time of year with online pre-holiday sales starting up already. I have the Neoair all season from a few years back and love it. Would appreciate the lighter weight and higher R value of the xtherm for sure, but more $.

I don't think your price is out of line other than the online options are getting pretty good right now.