Dynastar nixes Legend Pro/Pro Rider it seems

I've been having my eye on Dynastar's Factory Pro Riders on their website under their "All-Mountain" ski category. Little did I know this was still their 2018 lineup. It seems in the last few days they have updated their site with their 2019 skis. Gone is the entire "All-Mountain" lineup. Now they just combined free-ride and all-mountain into a new group called "Free-Mountain". Their widest ski is now 106 at waist! Gone are the Legend Pro's and Legend Factory Pro Riders. Widest ski is 106 :-/

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineKevin View Post
    I've been having my eye on Dynastar's Factory Pro Riders on their website under their "All-Mountain" ski category. Little did I know this was still their 2018 lineup. It seems in the last few days they have updated their site with their 2019 skis. Gone is the entire "All-Mountain" lineup. Now they just combined free-ride and all-mountain into a new group called "Free-Mountain". Their widest ski is now 106 at waist! Gone are the Legend Pro's and Legend Factory Pro Riders. Widest ski is 106 :-/
    Look at the last ski on the page...

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Look at the last ski on the page...
    Ok I see they do have their one single powder ski the PR-OTO Factory. But still missing is the Factory Pro Rider or something like it. The Factory Pro Rider was a nice solid firm 108mm under foot big-mountain ski for all conditions. Now my only choices are slimmer skinny jibbing/mountain skis or a heli-ski. No pure big mountain ski left. I wouldn't care if I could find 2018 Factory Pro Rider for sale but Google turns up nothing (actually they turn up lots but they are all the 117mm Legends).

The fucked the legend name by calling everything legend

Should have been a 3 ski lineup.
    Legend pro, the big beast
    Then 2 shorter models, still heavy, damp, with metal.

And yes, last years legend pro is hard to find, and even harder to google for.
    Scored a used pair last spring. Looking forward to charging on them.
    Blister said it ain’t that beastly. A lot like the old LP 105
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    The fucked the legend name by calling everything legend

Should have been a 3 ski lineup.
    Legend pro, the big beast
    Then 2 shorter models, still heavy, damp, with metal.

And yes, last years legend pro is hard to find, and even harder to google for.
    Scored a used pair last spring. Looking forward to charging on them.
    Blister said it ain’t that beastly. A lot like the old LP 105
    Beastly, but not. I.e., an ageing surfer like me can handle them easily, but they can take you into scary territory.

I don't think I have any chance finding unused Legend Factory Pro Riders. I think my only option now is find an old unused pair of Legend Pros.

Head Monster 98 or 108, Kastle MX 98.

I have an old pair of moderately used legend pros. Should ride them more often. Think I might this winter. Those skis rock. And they are under 100mm underfoot. Dynastar fucked the LP many many years ago.

Legend Factory != Legend Pro (OG or Pro Rider/105)