FS/FT: CHEAP Fischer Hybrid 12+ Boots (28.5) w/ Intuition Plug Liners - SEATTLE

Not sure if anyone will want these, but here goes.... maybe someone needs new boots or maybe someone's brother does... or someone.

What we have here is a pair of Fisher Hybrid 12+ boots for sale in a 28.5 length (323 sole length). The stock liners are gone but (better yet!) included are size 29 Intuition Plug liners, which fit fine. No footbed. Fischer calls these a 120 flex...

The boots have been punched a few times in attempts to fit my weird feet (my right foot is rather wide at the toebox and flat) and the liners have been baked once. Some padding was glued to the heel of the Intuitions at one point, too.

Boots & liners have approx 20-30 days on them. Soles are in great shape. Located in Seattle. Any takers?

Full story: Purchased for far too much money new from one of Whistler's "best" bootfitters (think: relative of McConkey's). No matter what I did, or how many visits I took to his shop (or other bootfitters), they just never fit me quite right. Finally, and literally a couple years and even more $$$ later, a local fitter (Kelly Timmons, who is awesome) took one look and matter-of-factly told me that they were just too big for my size 11 feet. Thanks to him, I've finally found boot happiness... but not with these. Maybe if you're an 11 1/2 or 12 size foot, you'd be golden.

Price: Not sure how to price these - they are used and moded boots - but would love to get this chapter out of my garage. Open to any ski-ish trades including beat-up park/powder skis with bindings, or some good hard ciders, or a bottle or two of decent wine, or a used ski travel bag, etc. Or just a little cash. Preference to anyone in Seattle as I don't really want to ship them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6492.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	247277   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6493.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	247278   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6494.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	247279   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6496.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	247280