Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Did you know that the IKON gets you free admission to the Banff Hotsprings?

Honestly, I'm not sure how many people are willing to fly to Calgary to ski. It's perfect for dirtbaging. So perfectly Canandian. We really felt like foreigners which was great.
    Radium hot springs is nice. Banff hot springs source has just been a trickle for years. Mostly municipal water mixed with bus tour urine sample. Source should be running now with spring melt but it comes out of the mountain cold and is then heated. If you're pass is good for radium hot springs , it's a worthwhile side route especially if the super hot mini pool is running. In Banff, the steam room/ hot tub at the Sally B is great for pounding down a few nalgene bottles of water after skiing

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by crashidy View Post
    Didn't get blue bird, but it was deep sledding. Got one 30 min window to pop on top. Did some lower lines though

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Nice,was a good one yesterday too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Headed back up there Thursday to Sunday. At dw. Swing by if you are around. I'm guessing parking will still be around 33ish?

Quote Originally Posted by crashidy View Post
    Headed back up there Thursday to Sunday. At dw. Swing by if you are around. I'm guessing parking will still be around 33ish?

I might do that, looks like another storm coming in Friday.
    Parking at 33 but won't be long before moving higher, the issue will be the 35km hill. After that it's easy to get to Welsh lake

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    <snip>
    Honestly, I'm not sure how many people are willing to fly to Calgary to ski.
    Probably not many.

Wife and I are *strongly* considering a trip there next spring. Drove up last summer, and to be honest, I fell in love with the Canadian Rockies. They're incredible mountains...