any interest in SSL1.0 demo heels?

The red ones. I have a pair on some skis that I want a flat mode on, and am thinking of removing them and replacing with something else. If someone wanted these it would make my decision easier. 4-10 RV, used but in good condition. Looks like at least 30mm adjustment, maybe more but not really sure (maybe someone here knows?)

$120 shipped for the pair? Or make an offer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1309.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	246984

Name:	IMG_1306.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	1,020.7 KB 
ID:	246985

Name:	IMG_1305.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	246986

Huh... never seen those before. Maybe interested... what does that adjustment mechanism do to the height of the pins?
    Standard version heel pins are 31mm according to skimo.
    I've got adjustment plates but if i use them I'm going to want to get toe shims. Suspect these might too but sure is a nicer length adjustment.

Quote Originally Posted by dcpnz View Post
    Huh... never seen those before. Maybe interested... what does that adjustment mechanism do to the height of the pins?
    Standard version heel pins are 31mm according to skimo.
    I've got adjustment plates but if i use them I'm going to want to get toe shims. Suspect these might too but sure is a nicer length adjustment.
    so I don't have an original pair to compare directly, but these are looking like about 40mm from the ski base. definitely shim territory (I'm also not thrilled with the ramp angle paired with my current speed rad toes)

the adjustment mechanism is the "demo style" where the binding is permanently affixed to the plate, and a phillip's head screwdriver is sufficient to move the binding fore/aft along the plate. it's convenient, but mostly the skis I have these on (got the whole kit together) really need a flat mode for their quiver role.

fwiw the mount plate pattern matches that of the Speed Radical heel (and maybe some other Dyna heels?) as well as the Kreuzspitze plates from skimoco that accommodate the Kreuzspitze and Plum race heels. so if you use inserts, this pattern gives you a fair bit of flexibility.

Ill take them off your hands. Just sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinB View Post
    I’ll take them off your hands. Just sent you a PM.
    pending sale

Dang. Id have gone for it too...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Gravity always wins...