Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Do it. It’s not like your asking about a move to Toledo. Do it and never leave.
    word
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Do it. It’s not like your asking about a move to Toledo. Do it and never leave.
    I mean duh, right?

Just surfed some long period hurricane swell.here in Maine, and thinking having that quality of surf on tap on an almost daily basis would be a lifestyle improvement I'd consider.

Wish me luck with the jerb interview (s)! I gotta impress almost a dozen people haha.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using TGR Forums mobile app
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

good luck dude, make that company cool again
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Living in Ventura?

Patagucci is still a great place to work, FWIW. I have friends who have been there just a few years and one who has been there for 15+ and has no intention of leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    CL was a time waster for me and I used a local realtor who showed me some smaller and nicer places for roughly what some of the CL dumps were asking for.
    Wisdom^. Compare CL to this:
    https://www.realtor.com/apartments/V..._CA/affordable
    A salud, amor, y paz.

It's Ventura, why waste money on rent, just get a shopping cart and a pit bull. HQ is just a stones throw from the river bottom homeless camps.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Fuck Ventura.......

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    It's Ventura, why waste money on rent, just get a shopping cart and a pit bull. HQ is just a stones throw from the river bottom homeless camps.
    A van would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by WaistDeepGroomers View Post
    I mean duh, right?

Just surfed some long period hurricane swell.here in Maine, and thinking having that quality of surf on tap on an almost daily basis would be a lifestyle improvement I'd consider.

Wish me luck with the jerb interview (s)! I gotta impress almost a dozen people haha.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using TGR Forums mobile app
    Just pm me the pro form when you get it

And single? You be married, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    I'm a Sagehen for my undergrad. It doesn't get much more Baldy-adjacent than that, and I have very fond memories of skiing there.

I took linear algebra and diff eq. at UCSB one summer. Damned if I haven't forgotten most of that by now, though.
    Nice, I came very close to going to Clairemont McKenna, but I chose UCSB instead.

Diff. eq AND linear algebra is a tough load for a six week summer school. I still use linear algebra all the time, but I have not used diff eq. since I took it, other than stochastic calculus which is different than regular differential equations. I really hated differential equations, my least favorite math other than Real Analysis.

Let me emphasize that you don't need a pow day to have fun at Baldy, you just need a base. The problem is, there are many seasons where you don't get that base. If the OP does make the move and hit Baldy, make sure to use skis you don't care about, you WILL hit some rocks.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."