Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18
    In a matter of a few hours, the video on Facebook was seen more than four million times.
    The Atlanta-based Weather Channel released a statement defending its employee.
    “It’s important to note that the two individuals in the background are walking on concrete, and Mike Seidel is trying to maintain his footing on wet grass, after reporting on-air until 1:00 a.m. ET this morning and is undoubtedly exhausted,” the network said.
    https://www.ajc.com/blog/radiotvtalk...dETqZRGRnDadP/

^what a fucking joke. Face it weather channel, you were owned. Now go back to your cubicle and think up a name for the next time someone is expecting 2 inches of snow....

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Dumjongguy <

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    In a matter of a few hours, the video on Facebook was seen more than four million times.
    The Atlanta-based Weather Channel released a statement defending its employee.
    “It’s important to note that the two individuals in the background are walking on concrete, and Mike Seidel is trying to maintain his footing on wet grass, after reporting on-air until 1:00 a.m. ET this morning and is undoubtedly exhausted,” the network said.
    https://www.ajc.com/blog/radiotvtalk...dETqZRGRnDadP/
    Hilarious spoof.
    https://twitter.com/realpolpatriot/s...81584709599233

Ya sure. Only contribution you bring to a thread discussion a horrible natural disaster is to point out the opportunity to shoot looters, "the're out there!" It may have seemed benign rolling off your fingers but certainly oozes racism..

Add in others piling on with references to Chicago and preferred method of hanging and you don't take that opportunity to re define that wasn't what you meant. Only when called bluntly do you to play innocent.
    That reference was because Chicago seems to have been a string of shootings for the last few years and to an outsider that mostly just scans the headlines it doesn't appear to be racially charged. I don't pay attention to black, white, pink or purple because that shit really doesn't matter. People are people and they all get a fair shake until they prove to me that they don't deserve it. Unfortunately that proof seems to be all to easy to come by anymore.

Still can’t beat the fakest news clip of all time.

2:30, I’m gonna get my hamburger and coffee, or maybe covfeffe
    Skip to 7 minutes and watch him put on the gas mask. Lol
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	610E92FA-D198-48A8-AAF9-EBE1CC1F04B9.jpeg 
Views:	88 
Size:	232.2 KB 
ID:	247486
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post

C'mon, that's gotta be a SNL skit. The part where he puts on the mask is so cheesy and the other guy dons a helmet, but no mask. Comical.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    C'mon, that's gotta be a SNL skit. The part where he puts on the mask is so cheesy and the other guy dons a helmet, but no mask. Comical.
    Best Gulf War V1 Report Ever!
    https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-l...franken/n10015
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Atlantic Beach's pier is half gone. That's a ways north of Wilmington too. Looks like Wrightsville and Kure' took the brunt of it. I'm pumping water out of the crawl space, but I get that with any really heavy rain event.
    Last edited by SumJongGuy; 09-16-2018 at 02:15 PM.

First bands hit in East Tennessee late yesterday. Rain started sometime after midnight and is ongoing. Winds 10-15. We are supposed to end up with 2-4" here in the next few days.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Every damned time we get power line killing weather some poor fool kills themselves running a generator or charcoal/gas grill inside their house. Two people found dead of Carbon Monoxide poisoning thanks to running their generator indoors. People PLEASE don't try that at home EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post

I believe that one has been debunked.

Well, up until last night we'd never even lost satellite reception in Durham. Several flood warnings last night and then TWO different tornado warnings this morning as that bitch blew back this way a little bit. There are also parts of town that are flooded which I've not seen flooded in the entire 20 years I've lived here previously... and this is just the remnants. Farther south and east where the rivers converge there are countless levee breaks and dam failures. This is the 2nd "1,000 year flood" there in less than 2 years. People are going to have to make hard choices on whether rebuilding again within 5 miles of those rivers or coastal zones is worth the risk again.

<snip> People are going to have to make hard choices on whether rebuilding again within 5 miles of those rivers or coastal zones is worth the risk again.
    I suspect that if *they* aren't the ones paying for it, they'll probably conclude that yes, it is worth the risk.

I’m glad you are relatively untouched riding out the hurricane.
    Hang in there, JongGuy!
    肉豆蔻崔

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I suspect that if *they* aren't the ones paying for it, they'll probably conclude that yes, it is worth the risk.

I know three families in one of the impacted areas inland. They JUST finished repairing their homes via FEMA help this spring. However, since they're pretty poor and not easily insurable due to flood risk, they paid well over half the rebuilding costs out of their own pockets..

Now those folks with million dollar homes on the coast?? I know a few of them too. Thanks to fully subsidized National Flood Insurance, you and I foot the bill to rebuild their massive and beautiful beach houses. WINNING!

I know three families in one of the impacted areas inland. They JUST finished repairing their homes via FEMA help this spring. However, since they're pretty poor and not easily insurable due to flood risk, they paid well over half the rebuilding costs out of their own pockets..

Now those folks with million dollar homes on the coast?? I know a few of them too. Thanks to fully subsidized National Flood Insurance, you and I foot the bill to rebuild their massive and beautiful beach houses. WINNING!
    Word. And it's a losing battle. See before and after shots...

https://twitter.com/AdamWGME/status/1041482740384903168
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRanger View Post
    Word. And it's a losing battle. See before and after shots...

https://twitter.com/AdamWGME/status/1041482740384903168
    Ya, didn't Kure Beach Atlantic Ave (AKA 1st) used to run all the way down to Fort Fisher before Hazel and Fran? Now it ends at the pier. There's only 421, 3rd and 4th there. 1st is GONE.

Guys on the left, decks will drain now. Guys on the right just became front row beach property!
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

We had leftover Florence in NY yesterday.
    I believe it’s almost all gone now.
    肉豆蔻崔

Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

kind of sad that the major cable news channels are not really covering the flooding aftermath very much.....i think that was the worst part of katrina and they did a great job back then (2005) in fact i believe it was even CNN that I saw doing the most reporting....now its all trump , russia, mueller, supreme court BS non stop......

weather channel was doing good i thought until they had that fake leaning BS with the two guys strolling by upright with no problem in the background.....i think all news can be considered fake.....slanted teh way the producers say it needs to look or report.....

sad state of affairs.....
    My Company: Made in Colorado SKi Clothing- check it out

www.freeridesystems.com
    25% Maggot Discount Code = 'MAGGOT18'