Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    Don't align me with the kkk. I live in the 2nd whitest state in the nation and am sure that 99%+ of possible targets looting would be white.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Don't align me with the kkk. I live in the 2nd whitest state in the nation and am sure that 99%+ of possible targets looting would be white.
    We're talking about Hurricane Florence carving a path across the Carolinas. Wilmington, Fayetteville, Charleston, Charlotte.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Ya know... to me that is the scariest thing when I see people wading through flood waters. How do you know it's safe? Beyond all the pollutants floating around what about downed wires? And what about your house - is it safe to walk into your flooded downstairs if you've been hiding upstairs and finally decide to leave?

It's like people who walk around destroyed houses after a tornado. All I can think about is getting a nail in your foot from stepping on a board.
    Plus snakes and alligators are no joke

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    We're talking about Hurricane Florence carving a path across the Carolinas. Wilmington, Fayetteville, Charleston, Charlotte.
    First off, I don't travel to look for looters. Plenty of scum bags around here, looking for an easy opportunity.
    And what assumption are you making?

First off, I don't travel to look for looters. Plenty of scum bags around here, looking for an easy opportunity.
    And what assumption are you making?
    Well, lets see what really went down here and then draw some assumptions or conclusions..

Would it be sporting to shoot looters? You know they're out there right now.
    There seems to refer to the location of the hurricane aftermath, not freaking Vermont M-KKKay?

Why not just shoot everyone you don't like the looks of and say they were looting??
    That's been my plan all along.
    Premeditation to shoot and kill people you don't like the looks of regardless of their activity.. M-KKKay?

And a lot of racists choose to live in places where they don't have to interact with POC, so bragging about being in an area that's 99% white doesn't change the assumptions or conclusions..

At least you didn't make the lynching joke though so there's that..

There's a lot of misery brewing "out there" right now and getting worse. Sarcasm with racist undertones is definitely KKKlassy.

Amazing how some people stretch anything they see to call someone a racist. Fuck you!
    Luck of the draw I ended up in Vermont. Kind of a nice place to live, skiing is not too bad, good mountain biking, excellent beer.

Yeah, but those "black" flies.

That's chigger country down there.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Amazing how some people stretch anything they see to call someone a racist. Fuck you!
    Luck of the draw I ended up in Vermont. Kind of a nice place to live, skiing is not too bad, good mountain biking, excellent beer.
    Ya sure. Only contribution you bring to a thread discussion a horrible natural disaster is to point out the opportunity to shoot looters, "the're out there!" It may have seemed benign rolling off your fingers but certainly oozes racism..

Add in others piling on with references to Chicago and preferred method of hanging and you don't take that opportunity to re define that wasn't what you meant. Only when called bluntly do you to play innocent.

Leaving the sun roof open to stand up and paddle while it's floating down the street..
    I was going to say you did not mention any boat for the flooding, but I guess you have that covered with the paddle and the vehicle in case of major water...

Ya sure. Only contribution you bring to a thread discussion a horrible natural disaster is to point out the opportunity to shoot looters, "the're out there!" It may have seemed benign rolling off your fingers but certainly oozes racism..

Only when called bluntly do you to play innocent.
    Your assumption I am thinking non whites with my statement of "they're out there" is racist. I guess that is how you view the world.
    Unfortunately is these situations, wherever they occur, there will be looters of all races. A sad state of the world and it has been this way as long as there has been people on the planet. I just hate seeing folks preyed upon while they are down. Happened here in 2011 after Irene, losers cutting copper out of flooded houses.

If it gives you solace to label me racist, go for it.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

What we got here is a high tech lynching
    . . .

is that a pube on your coke?

Cause everybody in the hood has had it up to here
    It's getting harder and harder and harder each and every year
    Some kids went in a store with their mother
    I saw her when she came out she was gettin some pampers
    They said it was for the black man,
    They said it was for the mexican
    And not for the white man
    But if you look at the streets
    It wasn't about Rodney King
    It's bout this fucked up situation and these fucked up police
    It's about coming up
    And staying on top
    And screamin' 187 on a mother fuckin' cop
    It's not written on the paper it's on the wall
    National guard!
    Smoke from all around!

Your assumption I am thinking non whites with my statement of "they're out there" is racist. I guess that is how you view the world.
    Unfortunately is these situations, wherever they occur, there will be looters of all races. A sad state of the world and it has been this way as long as there has been people on the planet. I just hate seeing folks preyed upon while they are down. Happened here in 2011 after Irene, losers cutting copper out of flooded houses.

If it gives you solace to label me racist, go for it.

Referee to the courtesy phone please

In a matter of a few hours, the video on Facebook was seen more than four million times.
    The Atlanta-based Weather Channel released a statement defending its employee.
    “It’s important to note that the two individuals in the background are walking on concrete, and Mike Seidel is trying to maintain his footing on wet grass, after reporting on-air until 1:00 a.m. ET this morning and is undoubtedly exhausted,” the network said.
    https://www.ajc.com/blog/radiotvtalk...dETqZRGRnDadP/

^what a fucking joke. Face it weather channel, you were owned. Now go back to your cubicle and think up a name for the next time someone is expecting 2 inches of snow....

Dumjongguy <

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Add in others piling on with references to Chicago and preferred method of hanging and you don't take that opportunity to re define that wasn't what you meant. Only when called bluntly do you to play innocent.
    That reference was because Chicago seems to have been a string of shootings for the last few years and to an outsider that mostly just scans the headlines it doesn't appear to be racially charged. I don't pay attention to black, white, pink or purple because that shit really doesn't matter. People are people and they all get a fair shake until they prove to me that they don't deserve it. Unfortunately that proof seems to be all to easy to come by anymore.

Still can’t beat the fakest news clip of all time.

2:30, I’m gonna get my hamburger and coffee, or maybe covfeffe
    Skip to 7 minutes and watch him put on the gas mask. Lol
    . . .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	610E92FA-D198-48A8-AAF9-EBE1CC1F04B9.jpeg 
Views:	111 
Size:	232.2 KB 
ID:	247486
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Still can’t beat the fakest news clip of all time.

2:30, I’m gonna get my hamburger and coffee, or maybe covfeffe
    Skip to 7 minutes and watch him put on the gas mask. Lol
    C'mon, that's gotta be a SNL skit. The part where he puts on the mask is so cheesy and the other guy dons a helmet, but no mask. Comical.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    C'mon, that's gotta be a SNL skit. The part where he puts on the mask is so cheesy and the other guy dons a helmet, but no mask. Comical.
    Best Gulf War V1 Report Ever!
    https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-l...franken/n10015

Atlantic Beach's pier is half gone. That's a ways north of Wilmington too. Looks like Wrightsville and Kure' took the brunt of it. I'm pumping water out of the crawl space, but I get that with any really heavy rain event.
    Last edited by SumJongGuy; 09-16-2018 at 02:15 PM.