Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Yeah, I'm that guy...

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    And then you would melt into your camper never to be seen from again. Just like jackattack did after 1. Lol!
    FKNA

I was having a great time. Would do again.

I’m the guy yelling at you from my car, when I’m stuck at the light because you pushed the walk button as you jaywalked, and now you are across the street and we are all waiting. Jackass.

I’m all for jaywalking, but are you the same guy that pushes all the elevator buttons as you leave?
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

I'm the guy behind you at the intersection in the left turn lane honking because you won't inch up in the intersection and take the opening to turn as the light changes to red. It's been THREE freaking light cycles with endless traffic coming backed up in all directions and NO LEFT TURN arrow. We're going to be here all night if you don't poach the intersection and go as the light changes.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I'm the guy that leaves 1 second on the office microwave.
    You are what you eat.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There's no such thing as bad snow, just shitty skiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Did you bring fish for lunch again? I knew you were that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    I’m the guy that sets it to 11:55 in the morning and 4:55 in the afternoon to psych you into thinking it’s lunchtime or quitting time
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I'm the guy behind you at the intersection in the left turn lane honking because you won't inch up in the intersection and take the opening to turn as the light changes to red. It's been THREE freaking light cycles with endless traffic coming backed up in all directions and NO LEFT TURN arrow. We're going to be here all night if you don't poach the intersection and go as the light changes.
    +1, get your ass in the intersection. I always thought that was the legal move anyway, you are in the intersection and opposing traffic is too heavy, to wait til the light is red and turn then.

relatedly, I am the guy who, if you are the lead car in a left turn arrow lane and haven't moved in the first 1.0 seconds of the light being green, am laying on the horn til your dumb ass gets rolling.

What are those chocolates all about? I feel so out of the loop.

^^^Ya, probably had a couple close calls before moving on to detachable, break away straps back in the 1800s.. Really surprises ALL poles aren't built with detachable straps... especially RENTAL poles..
    I've never had poles with breakaway straps.

No Gondolas around here but a bunch of 6-packs.. Here's how that plays out here. 6 jibbers/boarders/racer kids all lined up at the front just before the bullwheel and load ramp. Chair ahead of them comes around scooping up the group of 6 ahead of them then only THREE of the 6 push forward to hog the 6-pack chair leaving the other three behind them to hog the next 6-pack chair. If I'm with a group behind them sometimes I'll push up and hop on with the 2nd 3 at the very last minute and be the pushy old fart killing their buzz hahahaha..
    Haha I do that too. I did that a few years ago and right as the chair got there the guy next to me pushed me over and right off the platform, that was awkward