Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 64 65 66 67 68 69
Results 1,701 to 1,707 of 1707
    The new shuttles are garbage. It's like loading an airplane with all your shit.

Never gonna work on a busy day. Bring back the trucks and trailers !

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stairmaster View Post
    The new shuttles are garbage. It's like loading an airplane with all your shit.

Never gonna work on a busy day. Bring back the trucks and trailers !

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    Do you have to pay extra for checked luggage?
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

I saw multiple occasions last year while the wagons were pulling away, some buffoon would try and jump aboard the moving shuttle (in ski boots nonetheless), makes you wonder if someone got run over and sued, thus causing the switch from trailers to enclosed bus?

To their credit, Alterra management seems to finally have gotten the access road scene together.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Fishskisurf View Post
    I saw multiple occasions last year while the wagons were pulling away, some buffoon would try and jump aboard the moving shuttle (in ski boots nonetheless), makes you wonder if someone got run over and sued, thus causing the switch from trailers to enclosed bus?
    Apparently, the FS or WSDOT or someone came by and told them that they can't use the open air trailers anymore because they're not legal on the roadway under the FS/WSDOT purview (can't remember which) of which Crystal Mountain Blvd techincally is. Even though it's Crystal who plows it...

I’m almost 2 years post ACL and other physical issues which have prevented me from skiing and I’m itching to get back on the hill. The things I miss most about skiing have clearly departed and I now need to forge into the deep wilderness with a D8 dozer and create my own rope tow circa 1920 to pioneer a new place to go have fun. What have I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by brown9 View Post
    Iím almost 2 years post ACL and other physical issues which have prevented me from skiing and Iím itching to get back on the hill. The things I miss most about skiing have clearly departed and I now need to forge into the deep wilderness with a D8 dozer and create my own rope tow circa 1920 to pioneer a new place to go have fun. What have I missed?
    What do you miss about skiing? I was at xtal twice last week and it was extremely fun despite corpski shenanigans.