Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Come at another way. Think of 6 characters, and pick their best episode.

Chef
    Cartman
    Kenny
    Stan
    Garrison
    Towlie or hanky?
    . . .

I can't come up with a list.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Not shocked that Spook doesn't like South Park
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Not shocked that Spook doesn't like South Park
    Haha. The episode with Randy on Wheel of Fortune would probably make his head explode.

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Randy episodes always slay me

The little league episode is so good.

not shocked that nukeboy can't read

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    not shocked that nukeboy can't read
    STFU and GTFO
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

very admirable of you to defend his honor but no

Well, this thread has inspired me to re-watch the entire series. WAAAAAY too many great episodes to narrow it down to my favorite 6. I can't believe the show's been out since I was in high school! Been interesting to see it evolve over the years. From what I remember, while the first few seasons were hilarious for sure, they really kicked it up a few notches season 4 and on. Maybe what I'll do is watch them all, season by season, and just offer up my favorite episode from each season. Then maybe pick my top 6 out of that list.

The Trapped in the Closet episode (that I believe got scraped from the internet ala the scientology one) was gold. Were those one and the same?
    Live Free or Die

I've only seen a handful, but Loved the Mormon one.

"The F Word" was favorite because I don't hate anything more in this world than Harley Davidson motorcycles and culture.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    The Trapped in the Closet episode (that I believe got scraped from the internet ala the scientology one) was gold. Were those one and the same?
    Yes, same episode, still available online though. Super Best Friends, which featured the prophet Mohammad, is the one which has been scrubbed from existence (save for old DVD box sets).

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Yes, same episode, still available online though. Super Best Friends, which featured the prophet Mohammad, is the one which has been scrubbed from existence (save for old DVD box sets).
    Holy shit. Muslims win
    Again
    So much for free speech
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/201_(South_Park)
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    You can still find it online pretty easily. I rewatched it a day or two ago after it was mentioned in this thread. For all the controversy around it, I'd rate it as a pretty average s.p. episode.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Well, this thread has inspired me to re-watch the entire series. WAAAAAY too many great episodes to narrow it down to my favorite 6. I can't believe the show's been out since I was in high school! Been interesting to see it evolve over the years. From what I remember, while the first few seasons were hilarious for sure, they really kicked it up a few notches season 4 and on. Maybe what I'll do is watch them all, season by season, and just offer up my favorite episode from each season. Then maybe pick my top 6 out of that list.
    How about the best season ? I'm thinking rather than jump around between seasons I'll pick one season show 5 esp and finish with Mr Hankey Xmas Special.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Id say, make love not warcraft

- An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig: The early one that won me over. Genetic engineering, pig fucking, and Shelly being awesome as a terrible sister.

- Underpants Gnomes: Absolute classic; "step 3: profit!"

- Red Hot Catholic Love: Molestation, food up ass, and Martha Stewart.

- Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset: Paris Hilton gets challenged to a whore-off, and she gets shoved... um, she loses.

- Cartoon Wars (two-part, part 2 being the best): Images of Mohammed, censorship (addressed, and it occurs too), plus they rip on Family Guy.

- Eat, Pray, Queef: Terrence & Philip bring us a feast of farting and feminism.

Edit: just reviewed everyone else's posts.

- How could I leave out the World of Warcraft episode? That's in the top 6 for sure, maybe take the Martha Stewart one out to make room for it. Not just great but ambitious as animation.

- And thumbs up for the Imaginationland ep trio, the Mr. Hankey episodes.

- The early episode, T&P Not Without My Anus, was great. Mainly conceptually, because of the setup. South Park having just gained a measure of quasi-mainstream appeal, did a classic-conventional "cliffhanger", with a classic-conventional "reveal" promised in the season 2 opener. Instead, viewers were treated to a (literally) asinine Terrence and Phillip farce. Knowing how many viewers were pissed off made that ep all the more hilarious.

How has this gone 45 posts and multiple lists with no mention of "over logging", the no internet episode. Randy Marsh's magnum opus.

Edit: just noticed it by a different title in the OP. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i haven't seen 6 episodes of south park
    What compelled you to click on this thread then? Nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    How has this gone 45 posts and multiple lists with no mention of "over logging", the no internet episode. Randy Marsh's magnum opus.
    Oh man. That was one of his best for sure. That one had me out of breath from laughing so hard the first time I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    What compelled you to click on this thread then? Nevermind.
    His compulsion.

The South Park movie deserves mention, as well. I was aching from laughing too long and too hard by the end of that one, a brilliant mix of low-brow and high-brow humor, managing to parody everything from West Side Story to Les Mis, and drenching it all in farts and f-words.

6 Best South Park Episodes

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Oh man. That was one of his best for sure. That one had me out of breath from laughing so hard the first time I saw it.

Was thinking the same thing. Over logging is absolute gold.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums