Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Are you burning or buying?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180904_113142582.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	206.7 KB 
ID:	246263
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I'd wear 'em. If I was painting the house.

Never liked their shoes to begin with so neither burning or buying, I guess that makes me even.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I'd wear 'em. If I was painting the house.
    wearing pig socks and jeans?

Knocked a few billion off mkt cap. Oh well, all good.

not sure what pig socks are but maybe

Their last never fit my foot well, so yeah, don't own them.

The Trumptard's somehow continue to impress me with how dumb they truly are. I hope the idiots burning all the toxins take a good deep inhale.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    not sure what pig socks are but maybe
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 9.32.45 AM.png
Views: 950
Size:  865.4 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 9.34.17 AM.png
Views: 945
Size:  93.2 KB
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I can’t figure out how he fit all that hair into a helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    I can’t figure out how he fit all that hair into a helmet.
    Oscar Gamble says, sheeit, try a damn cap.

Name:	Gamble Oscar 4853-75_HS_NBL.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	173.2 KB 
ID:	246271

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post

Name:	IMG_20180904_113142582.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	206.7 KB 
ID:	246263
    Those are OK looking shoes. I have to check Dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Those are OK looking shoes. I have to check Dicks.
    Dicks won't have those. Or the pig socks. I checked.

What the fuck did that hack (at the NFL-level) quarterback sacrifice? He was in the process of washing out of the League and even declined an offer to sign as Denver's backup.

This ain't about sacrifice, this about attracting new, younger buyers to the Nike brand using a known glory-seeking tool. Kinda like ESPN awarding Bruce Jenner their "Courage Award" for having his dick cut off or Nelson Mandela for destroying the most prosperous country in Africa due to abject stupidity and gross incompetence. Didn't work for ESPN, but it may work for Nike since folks in the ghetto are their main customers anyway.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Always been an Adidas man myself.

Is this really a thing, or like a couple jabronis who posted on youtube and it's just getting picked up as clickbait articles?
    Live Free or Die

Damn, can't wear Nikes, no Yeti coolers. What else is on the banned list for these choads?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Nelson Mandela for destroying the most prosperous country in Africa due to abject stupidity and gross incompetence.
    Wait, what?

Bartender, cut that guy off already. jesus.
    Last edited by Benny Profane; 09-04-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Nelson Mandela for destroying the most prosperous country in Africa due to abject stupidity and gross incompetence.
    I think if you compare what has happened in South Africa to other notable instances of rebuilding a country after overthrowing oppressors, I think you'll find they've faired better than most. It's not like there is a template for success. I'd say he has a pretty big edge on Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Lenin, Castro. Or we could look at Iran, Egypt, Tunisia...

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Shit. Hard to argue with that..
    It must be really painful sometimes.

Oh, no, let's just go back to apartheid. Yup, now there's prosperity. Jezuz h christ.

I like them. Simple, casual sneakers. I tend to go for versions without the logo at all, but I don't think it looks bad here.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    I think if you compare what has happened in South Africa to other notable instances of rebuilding a country after overthrowing oppressors, I think you'll find they've faired better than most. It's not like there is a template for success. I'd say he has a pretty big edge on Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Lenin, Castro. Or we could look at Iran, Egypt, Tunisia...
    Or the American South. But, hey, let's not let facts get in the way of some good bigotry.

A couple of the more humorous results of this:

1. People saying they are going to boycott Nike by buying other brands of shoes...that are owned by Nike.

2. People saying the ads should have featured Pat Tillman, to the point of photoshopping fake ones featuring Tillman. Except, Tillman's family has publicly voiced support for Kaepernick and Nike's ad.

What the fuck did that hack (at the NFL-level) quarterback sacrifice? He was in the process of washing out of the League and even declined an offer to sign as Denver's backup.

This ain't about sacrifice, this about attracting new, younger buyers to the Nike brand using a known glory-seeking tool. Kinda like ESPN awarding Bruce Jenner their "Courage Award" for having his dick cut off or Nelson Mandela for destroying the most prosperous country in Africa due to abject stupidity and gross incompetence. Didn't work for ESPN, but it may work for Nike since folks in the ghetto are their main customers anyway.
    oh word? the ad campaign is not about the literal content of the ad campaign but instead about attracting consumers? tell me more, wise sage

also,

it may work for Nike since folks in the ghetto are their main customers anyway.
    lmfao

I saw this lexus commercial where a guy gives his wife a car with a big red bow on it, and I'm starting to doubt the authenticity of the lexus family values message and suspect they may just be trying to sell cars! Those fuckers!

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Or the American South. But, hey, let's not let facts get in the way of some good bigotry.

A couple of the more humorous results of this:

1. People saying they are going to boycott Nike by buying other brands of shoes...that are owned by Nike.

2. People saying the ads should have featured Pat Tillman, to the point of photoshopping fake ones featuring Tillman. Except, Tillman's family has publicly voiced support for Kaepernick and Nike's ad.
    Having read the Krakauer bio of Tillman, he doesn't seem like that kind of guy, to say the least.

Ordered some Nike golf shoes this morning.

Kap getting blackballed is bullshit. As a 49ers fan I've watched literally every single one of his games. He only sucked when he had the worst supporting cast in football under a coach who had no idea what he was doing. Not to mention he was coming back from an injury and multiple surgeries.

In his last game under Harbaugh, he had a 99 QBR rating and was still top 15 in the league that season.

Most of the people saying he sucks haven't actually watched many of his games.

he never sucked, that's just the narrative adopted by people who want to avoid the issues.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy