Convert demo bindings too regular bindings?

I have some Look SPX 12 demos I pulled of skis I plan on mounting AT. The demo binders look like they would work fine with the non-demo mounting plates. Anybuddy tried this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

might need new screws and odds are the holes in teh skis are not the same.

other then this, yes, might work

Only one way to find out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

Post a photo...then we can help better.

I've never done it for SPX, but my guess is:
    1.) The Demo Toes probably include a normal AFD plate as one of the toe layers, so yes you can probably mount that toe piece plus AFD plate...without the demo slider layer and demo metal plate layer screwed into the ski core.
    2.) The Demo Heels probably do NOT include any flat-bottomed upper layer, which means the demo heels can likely only be mounted as is, with super-high stack height (intended to go with the demo toe's full multi-layered stack height). ...But you could probably remove the heel piece from its demo track, then hope you can find a non-demo SPX heel track (with brakes) for cheap (like maybe an unwanted DIN=10 SPX heel), then maybe you can insert the demo's heel piece into that non-demo track and mount it. So that's basically just converting a SPX10 heel into a SPX12 heel by harvesting 1 part from a SPX12 Demo heel.

Just a guess, based on my observations of older PX Demo designs.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

^^^Maybe you guys could swap base plates.. VS1 gets demo tracks for his fleet and OP gets the non demo track for his set up..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!