Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    i love my darn toughs, nice and thin but very soft. was lucky enough to get a free pair at a movie premier sponsored by them

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    the DT casual socks are fantastic also. Really comfortable, wick moisture, no signs of wear after a year or so of moderate use.
    Motherfucking right. DTs everyday.

waaaaay better than smartwool
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

You know you guys sound like a cult, right?

Here man, just try one. One sock, man, it's all you need.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Here man, just try one. One sock, man, it's all you need.
    [pressing like button]

Wrightsock is all i wear now, great if you have blister problem feet.

I bought a pair of DT Ultra Lights and while they are reasonably comfortable I prefer my Smartwools. They are softer overall, with a better fitting cuff. The DT’s seams in the toe were also kind of annoying.

I love DT's for everything except skiing. I actually think their ski socks kind of suck. I have two pairs, and neither of them are capable of staying in place over the course of the ski day. Whether I'm touring or riding lifts, the damn things fall down and end up bunched up around my calf (riding lifts) or ankle (touring).

I find FITS ski socks work well for me, although their QC has gone downhill over the last few years. They stay in place even when worn for multiple days in a row. I'm sad that the 3 remaining pairs I have from 2014 are finally getting too threadbare to use, they were the best ski socks I've owned.

Smartwool sucks donkey dick. Their products have been of piss poor quality for more than a decade now. Truly resting on their laurels. Merino socks from Costco are higher quality and last longer.

DT does an annual 'seconds sale' if you have anyone in VT that can swing by their factory. I think it's in the fall, maybe coming up soon? The socks are fine and saves lots of $$. Usually cosmetic stuff.
    Love them for running and casual use - like to try their thin ski socks some day.
    north bound horse.