WTB: Unicorn cheap 26" 120mm/130mm fork

Yeah, I know, these things are unobtanium...

My GF's cheapo used entry-level bike came with a shitty coil fork that's both heavy AF and too stiff for her, even with the preload backed all the way off. Basically looking to make the bike more rideable until she can afford a better bike. So looking for an air fork with:

26" wheels
    air spring
    120-130mm travel with straight 1-1/8" steerer OR 120mm travel w/ tapered steerer (thankfully the frame can accept an EC44 headset cup, allowing me to go to a tapered steer tube)
    any axle size (I can easily get the correct end caps for the hubs)
    somewhat light, somewhat decent damper

We're definitely polishing a turd here with this bike, so not looking to spend more than $200.

What you got?

Sigh.......... 2004 Marzocchi Bomber straight tube 120 MM travel air.

Not a thru axle. Old school dropouts.

Pay the shipping and it is yours for the asking. But this is the last time I respond to such a request, if I can't give it away this time it goes in the trash

Jeff, the fork I recently replaced might work for her. I don't know shit about this stuff, but in this thread what fork I had was discussed: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...highlight=fork Also, you could ask Nate, he knows what I have because he did the install for the new one. The fork I have still works, and it's the right price. LMK if you want it.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

If you want inexpensive and new take a look at RST F1RST Air forks.

Stupid spelling which messes up the google-fu, not highest level damping performance but they’re air sprung, work for lighter weight riders, very light, available with straight 1 1/8 steerer and 9mm dropouts, rim or disc brake. Available stateside off fleabay or I bought for less from online store in Germany.
    Have both 24” and 26“ versions on my kids bikes - major upgrade over OEM on those pricepoint bikes.