New (2017 - Present) Lange Thermo Fit 3 liners vs. Intuition

I just ordered a pair of Lange SX130. Right now, both my boots (BD Method and Salomon X-Max) are outfitted with Intuitions (Power Wraps and Pro Tongues?). I've done some searching, but can find nothing regarding the quality, fit and feel of Lange ThermoFit 3 liners. In fact, the only thing that I can find is from 2016, which says that although they are called Thermo Fit, there is no need to heat mold them, as they will return to orig. after 10 or so days on the snow. Any info is appreciated.
    I have my own footbeds, will need to have the boots blown out (or scraped) to about 106-107mm, and like a snug, but comfy fit. I'm thinking of going with an LV or MV Pro Tongue, or similar.
    What do you do with your Langes? Intuition, or orig. liners? My Fred Flintstone feet never allow for Zip Fits.
    C'mon boot me, help me out!
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

For anyone interested, I just slipped the SX130 on for the first time. Seems a bit softer than the 130 flex. I'm pleasantly surprised with the quality of the liner. Next week, I think that I will take them, along with my orthotics to Cole Sport for grind, cant and fitting, before deciding on intuitions. The jury is still out.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Sorry to dig up old threads but did you ever end up putting a liner into your boots?