Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Well, people still support the Catholic Church through donations or just going when it's a proven fact that organization has raped and molested many many thousands of children in the US alone (1,000 alone in just a few PA areas).

Pretty fucking sick and no excuse to support such an organization but millions still do.

If I want to laugh at a pervert's jokes and some catholic piece of shit looks down on that, wow. Holy shit wow.

Do the right thing and drop your religion and then you can criticize others.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Who are you talking to?

Also, all those priests got 'retired'. They didn't just come back unannounced and did a Sunday service for fun. I don't see a parallel. Either way, I'm sure CK will make a come back, based on this thread I don't think many people knew what he did (when he asked permission he had already ejaculated before they answered) and clearly people love him.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Who are you talking to?

Also, all those priests got 'retired'. They didn't just come back unannounced and did a Sunday service for fun. I don't see a parallel. Either way, I'm sure CK will make a come back, based on this thread I don't think many people knew what he did (when he asked permission he had already ejaculated before they answered) and clearly people love him.
    Talking to Catholics.

All the molesters got retired? Are you on fucking crack? The whole deal is the cover up and allowing these priests to practice for decades while the church knew they were raping kids.

So actuality the opposite of what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    When good looking, all American athletes are creepers, it doesn't fit the narrative. It's a lot easier to come to grips with the fact that the middle aged pudgy ginger is a weirdo.
    Maybe, but when it's an dirty old man team owner like Serling or Jerry Richardson they're forced out pretty quick. I still think it's that the fans are willing to sacrifice integrity and decency for game wins and championships instead of them thinking Adrian Peterson or whoever is good looking and thus not a creep.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I guess perhaps another relevant reason LCK's getting a pass from more people is because he OWNED IT instead of denying it, or blaming the victims or calling them liars. That's pretty huge compared to the others I was bringing up.

Talking to Catholics.

All the molesters got retired? Are you on fucking crack? The whole deal is the cover up and allowing these priests to practice for decades while the church knew they were raping kids.

So actuality the opposite of what you think.

At the end they got pulled, you know this. Let me know when they make a comeback in their cities.

Can we stop equating pulling your dick out with child molestors and rapists?
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

At the end they got pulled, you know this. Let me know when they make a comeback in their cities.
    You're one dumb ass motherfucker. I'll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Can we stop equating pulling your dick out with child molestors and rapists?
    Pretty sure they all pull their dicks out uninvited..

You're one dumb ass motherfucker. I'll leave it at that.

Nice. I was making a simple point. if you don't get it, it's on you. You've been making some parallels that aren't logical, calling someone a dumbass for calling you out on poor logic is funny.

Anyways, let's move on. This has NOTHING to do with catholics!

http://thewandererpress.com/catholic...tholic-church/

Maybe they need to have a ski off?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Louis CK is back

Louis CK is a creep. A lot of his act is about him being a creep. If that bothers you, vote with your dollars. It really is that simple.

What I find strange, is that this whole thing has somehow elevated his perceived talent to genius level. Carlin? Prior? Gimme a break. He's not even a Chris Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by pisteoff View Post
    Louis CK is a creep. A lot of his act is about him being a creep. If that bothers you, vote with your dollars. It really is that simple.

What I find strange, is that this whole thing has somehow elevated his perceived talent to genius level. Carlin? Prior? Gimme a break. He's not even a Chris Rock.
    Carlin was court martialed 3 times. Pryor talked about beating women and trying to kill himself on stage.

Many people put Louie in that league well before any of the bullshit...but it shouldn’t surprise people so much to find out comedians are badly broken human beings. It’s not that hard to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by pisteoff View Post
    Louis CK is a creep.
    So is everyone else. The whole concept of purity is bullshit from top to bottom. The thing that separates comedians is a willingness to openly discuss uncomfortable topics for shits and grins. If you really get to know a broad swath of people you’ll find it’s more normal to go through life harboring some kind of demon than to be the rare person without baggage....and even then that “no baggage” person has the baggage of not going through any of that character building trauma-sludge...and maybe lacks the ability to understand what that really is, what it feels like, and what it does to people.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    So is everyone else. The whole concept of purity is bullshit from top to bottom. The thing that separates comedians is a willingness to openly discuss uncomfortable topics for shits and grins. If you really get to know a broad swath of people you’ll find it’s more normal to go through life harboring some kind of demon than to be the rare person without baggage....and even then that “no baggage” person has the baggage of not going through any of that character building trauma-sludge...and maybe lacks the ability to understand what that really is, what it feels like, and what it does to people.
    Comedians are also more likely to OWN it. LCK did. Cosby didn't, but he's facing prison til death if he does..

I don't think anyone could disagree with this. I don't. I don't mind uncomfortable material, but when it comes to rubbing your pudding pop in front of others, sorry, I'm going to get on my high horse with my dick smugly (and snugly) in my pants. Don't make your demons other people's nightmares, I guess.

Guy should still be punished more IMO. I know if I did what he did, I'd be in jail and probably beat up by someone's boyfriend or husband. He just had a long time-out.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Comedians are also more likely to OWN it. LCK did. Cosby didn't, but he's facing prison til death if he does..
    Definitely. Although when your schtick is being a family man, it's probably harder to own it than when your schtick is being a balding middle aged creepy guy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CK was raised Catholic, btw, although it was a tumoltuous childhood.

yeti, you kinda missed my first point, which was if people in this thread (and elsewhere) have issues with his apparent lack of contrition, they should simply stop watching him, rather than holding him up to some amount-of-remorse test. It's not like he's their boss, or the president. He's a guy who tells jokes for a living.

Agree 100%

But I still don't think he's in the same league as Carlin. I'm not saying he's not funny, but his schtick doesn't rise above merely amusing observations, and self-loathing/pity.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    You are literally the first person I've ever heard who says they don't think he's funny. Literally.

Brilliant.

Divorce is forever.

I don't think anyone could disagree with this. I don't. I don't mind uncomfortable material, but when it comes to rubbing your pudding pop in front of others, sorry, I'm going to get on my high horse with my dick smugly (and snugly) in my pants. Don't make your demons other people's nightmares, I guess.

Guy should still be punished more IMO. I know if I did what he did, I'd be in jail and probably beat up by someone's boyfriend or husband. He just had a long time-out.
    This. It's a little more complicated than just "don't watch him if you don't like him".
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C0F86B83-7BD7-41BE-83E2-EFF42D9991D6.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	436.1 KB 
ID:	246406