WTB: Moment Garbones 192

Willing to buy a pair of Moment Garbones 192 cm, the 105 width version with tip rocker.

Am I certain that I am badass enough to ski these? I don't know.

Do I want find out? Hell fucking yeah.

Sell your 105mm-waist version to jdadour.

If anyone wants to sell me their 112mm-waist version of Garbones in 192cm length from circa 2011, I've been looking for years without any luck. (139-112-125, R=32m)

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Saw these on eBay the other day. Pretty beat up, but may be worth an offer. No affiliation with the seller and he has 0 feedback, so buyer beware. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F273427943315

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PlayItLeo View Post
    Saw these on eBay the other day. Pretty beat up, but may be worth an offer. No affiliation with the seller and he has 0 feedback, so buyer beware. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F273427943315

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've been chatting with him. I could deal with the base damage, but the tips are screwed up too. Trying to get him to just sell the skis, but not sure its going to work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    Sell your 105mm-waist version to jdadour.

If anyone wants to sell me their 112mm-waist version of Garbones in 192cm length from circa 2011, I've been looking for years without any luck. (139-112-125, R=32m)

Nice, lets help each other out!

jdadour == vintage Moment collector. You may as well just call the factory and ask to buy whatever old protos they have around over 185cm.

Got your belafonte's boxed last night. Will be a few days before I can make it to post office before they close.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    jdadour == vintage Moment collector. You may as well just call the factory and ask to buy whatever old protos they have around over 185cm.

Got your belafonte's boxed last night. Will be a few days before I can make it to post office before they close.
    I know right?!? Haha. Just trying to test out different shapes and styles, I like the older Moment models because they have more effective edge

I can feel the force of your quiver growing. The force is strong

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    I can feel the force of your quiver growing. The force is strong

The quiver pic this fall is going to be insane. This is getting out of hand, i know haha

Quote Originally Posted by jdadour View Post
    The quiver pic this fall is going to be insane. This is getting out of hand, i know haha
    I did the same thing for the past 5 seasons, I really wanted to figure out all the different shapes and designs and see which ones worked best for my style.

Now I know a little more, and this season I have widdled it down to 6 pairs that are tried and true.

It’s worth it long term, to have that experience with all the different shapes. But it’s nice having less choices now, and having to switch up my style less, get to know each ski better and they become more predictable

I did the same thing for the past 5 seasons, I really wanted to figure out all the different shapes and designs and see which ones worked best for my style.

Now I know a little more, and this season I have widdled it down to 6 pairs that are tried and true.

It’s worth it long term, to have that experience with all the different shapes. But it’s nice having less choices now, and having to switch up my style less, get to know each ski better and they become more predictable

Exactly. Thanks for your understanding. Gotta do it, so then i can start narrowing down the quiver!

Im a little jelly to be honest. The gear whore inside me still wishes I had 10 more hot new pairs to try this year. It has been hard for me to stay strong! I’m gonna demo a lot this year though

Im a little jelly to be honest. The gear whore inside me still wishes I had 10 more hot new pairs to try this year. It has been hard for me to stay strong! I’m gonna demo a lot this year though

Its fun for now, but im also looking forward to narrowing them down! Im running out of Pivots to mount on all these skis though haha

Ebay guy wont split the skis from the bindings, so thats a no go. Bump. Heres to hoping....

I realize this is a long shot, but I'm still gonna try!