Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    It's more like a Cat-house, than trailer park, but hey, you gotta pay rent somehow...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0641.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	2.21 MB 
ID:	251617
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    How are we doing for plates, forks, shot glasses, coffee cups, etc?

I’m bringing a sleeve of cups for the draft beer.
    It will all work out. It always does and Casa de AugustWest is mere minutes away if we need something last minute.

I'm bringing a 50 lb pig to cook in the box along with a pork butt and some sausages, but if anyone wants to grill something else, feel free to bring it. We can either stuff it in the box, or grill on top.

This is a lot of food for just those on the Ullrfest roll call, tho... Any idea if there will be many from Magic general population? Also, looks like it's the same time as game 4 of the WS, so I will bring the technology to watch on the bring screen outdoors.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    It will all work out. It always does and Casa de AugustWest is mere minutes away if we need something last minute.
    I've got a bunch of plates, bowls, plastic utensils and some cups we will bring

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using TGR Forums mobile app
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by willywhit View Post
    Who's coming from Boston or the Cape? I'm definatly gonna try to make it. 27th, right ?
    I am on the cape but cannot make it the 27th but hit me up for ridesharing north otherwise.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using TGR Forums mobile app
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    I am on the cape but cannot make it the 27th but hit me up for ridesharing north otherwise.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using TGR Forums mobile app
    where on the cape ? will pm ya
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

East Coast Ullrfest 2018; Do it this year or you'll be older when you finally do

Championships for the NNEMTB series will be down the road next Sat in Saxtons River. Once things wind down I hope to roll by for a pop-in. Pork on!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    I'm bringing a 50 lb pig to cook in the box along with a pork butt and some sausages, but if anyone wants to grill something else, feel free to bring it. We can either stuff it in the box, or grill on top.

This is a lot of food for just those on the Ullrfest roll call, tho... Any idea if there will be many from Magic general population? Also, looks like it's the same time as game 4 of the WS, so I will bring the technology to watch on the bring screen outdoors.
    There will be a few Magic local folk. I've been spreading the word that no dinero, no cerdo.

^Sounds good. Not that my mission isn't to feed the world or anything...

Biggins, great to hear. I promise, you'll leave fat and happy.

WTF does any of that have to do with Ullrfest? Nice pics and all but there are other threads and forums for that. Are you coming to Ullrfest?

We don't call them packies up here...or bottle shops. For the most part, it's gas stations. And no, you can't get Heady south of the Mad River Valley or Barre (which isn't that far from Bethel). Do yourself a favor and grab some First Drop or anything from Burlington Beer Company...expand your horizons.

WTF does any of that have to do with Ullrfest? Nice pics and all but there are other threads and forums for that. Are you coming to Ullrfest?

We don't call them packies up here...or bottle shops. For the most part, it's gas stations. And no, you can't get Heady south of the Mad River Valley or Barre (which isn't that far from Bethel). Do yourself a favor and grab some First Drop or anything from Burlington Beer Company...expand your horizons.
    Sorry thought this was the EC roll call, I’ll delete the post when I’m not on my phone. Thanks for the tip on the beer I’ll check those both out!

Do yourself a favor and grab some First Drop or anything from Burlington Beer Company...expand your horizons.

BBC has so many wonderful offerings.

FD is my go-to now on tap @ the BLT.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVE2SKI View Post
    Sorry thought this was the EC roll call, I’ll delete the post when I’m not on my phone. Thanks for the tip on the beer I’ll check those both out!
    haha... no worries. If you go over Bethel Mt. Rd. into Rochester, then head north on 100 into Hancock, JD's Beer Cave (Sunoco Station) has a ton of Lawson's, Upper Pass, etc., but no HT:

Name:	IMG_0269.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	638.1 KB 
ID:	251972

"Packies"... you must be from the mid Atlantic area?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post

"Packies"... you must be from the mid Atlantic area?

I’m from MA and they were all Packies.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    A packy tends to be the small store up the street, not so much the big box stores..as in, makin' a packie run, kehd, ya need anything ? smokes ?

Plenty of good brews 60 seconds from my door, life is good.

Name:	20181019_164455.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	252012
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Jesus, not sure why I said that, as you are 100% correct. Obviously, I've been to too many in my lifetime...

Forecast is looking sunny for next Saturday. Maggots and maggettes, this is great way to meet ski buddies for this upcoming winter and not to mention, it's a damn good time.

I see fresh Cloud Drop, not sure it's made it up here yet but I'll be sure to check today.

Any recent updates on the grand opening date for New Mecca?

Upper Pass has opened their new joint, they keep delaying the New Mecca and I missed Valley Night when I returned from Phish last Thursday. Plenty of private parties so far.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Update!!!
    WE’RE OPEN!
    The day you have all been waiting for is finally here! We are thrilled to announce we are officially open! Come share in the excitement and enjoy our carefully crafted selection of beers with local light fare. Our retail store is packed full with vibrant, new merchandise and freshly canned beer. Stock your fridge full!
    Enjoy our thoughtful, warm and comfortable taproom 7 days a week!
    Monday will be an abbreviated day where we will be serving from 3-7pm and resume normal daily hours Tuesday from 12-7 pm. You can find us at 155 Carroll Road in Waitsfield, Vermont. We look forward to seeing you all! Cheers!
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Well then, guess I know where I'll be headed today or tomorrow...thanks for the update, I looked yesterday and probably wouldn't have again today.

[THREAD DRIFT] [THREAD DRIFT]

No Double Sunshine for you ^^^ Don't you get blasted out of the sky[spoiler]?
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Potential Nor'easter Could Threaten the East Coast This Weekend as Chilly End to October Continues

https://weather.com/forecast/regiona...st-coast-storm

Threaten is such a negative term.

This is better.
    Potential Nor'easter Could Bless the East Coast This Weekend as Chilly End to October Continues

Bring it Ullr!

Quote Originally Posted by Goniff View Post
    Potential Nor'easter Could Threaten the East Coast This Weekend as Chilly End to October Continues

https://weather.com/forecast/regiona...st-coast-storm

Threaten is such a negative term.

This is better.
    Potential Nor'easter Could Bless the East Coast This Weekend as Chilly End to October Continues

Bring it Ullr!
    Bring a maggette belly warmer to keep the tent nice and cozy