Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    The last burn pile was such a let-down. Talk about limp dick.

Game time decision. But I can bring shit from the city maybe striped bass if they’re still running

May need a ride from some point. Don’t feel like driving the Jeep all the way up
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    The last burn pile was such a let-down. Talk about limp dick.

Hey that pile was sweet, it was the tinder box weather whose noodle was wet haha
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

there's a 30% chance I'll definitely be there.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Hey that pile was sweet, it was the tinder box weather whose noodle was wet haha
    Just messing wit U. What was awesome was the 70`+ weather, no need for the canopies, great food and drinks along with Goniff jr. running food so we didn't have to move to feed our faces.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by tBatt View Post
    there's a 30% chance I'll definitely be there.
    I'm with tbatts. I Doubt I'll stay the night, but hope to stop in and have a couple beers and catch UP.

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

^We rented the Presidential Suite at the UP... lots of crash space!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Game time decision. But I can bring shit from the city maybe striped bass if they’re still running

May need a ride from some point. Don’t feel like driving the Jeep all the way up
    Let's talk... ride and a room are available.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Bump, this seems too low key!

though part of me feels you need to experience freezing rain and grub shots huddled around the fire to fully understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    Bump, this seems too low key!

though part of me feels you need to experience freezing rain and grub shots huddled around the fire to fully understand.
    LOL! MAGGOT ice luge shots!....(well I’m no Biologist but I DID bring the grubs that year......) I don’t have a lot of Pine lying around at the moment but if I happen across some grubs I’ll try to bring them.....
    Rob "Stayalert" M
    Vermont

Time to bump this back up to the top. We're less than 4 weeks out. MiCol contacted me today and confirmed he is sending the EC faithful a care package for raffling off from Freeride Systems. Will try to hit up the guys from Ski the East this week for more schwag.

All looks good for Ms. N and my friends from NM. I expect the ladies will retire early, but I intend to pull my usual last man standing(ish) pumping out the tunes into the night. Are we expecting any grid power or will we be solely generator based? I do have a new 12 gauge extension cord for the PA system that should reduce some of the amperage draw. And I'll be debuting a new set of mains that will benefit from some extended play at volume. Unfortunately, we don't have 3 years, 302 days, 20 hours, 48 minutes and 42 seconds (subject to change at any moment) available to listen to everything.
    If it's too loud, you're too old

12 gauge
    Yes
    Tgr needs more 12 gauge stoke

MNIAW + 3: 2 10'X20' canopies, 2 plastic party tables, a case of Heady Topper, and a generator if needed

GetAmped+?: PA system and tunes, some additional aluminum tables, whatever rye I'm currently into and probably a gallon of Sloop Juice Bomb, some mexicany comestibles and coffee makings and equipment for the morning

Vt-Freeheel: Appetite and attitude, more of one than the other but too far out to know which.

Peruvian: coupla kegs of homebrew (I have a new jockey box so that janky POS won't be an issue this year), sleeve of cups, appetizer, combustibles.

KRP: pans and coals for bacon breakfast.

StayAlert: Pig cooking box + 2 thermometers + stainless prep table + enough charcoal to cook a pig + Hollow log(s) + 5 station shot ski + STOKE

Goniff: Tuna, Mahi, small grill and charcoal, paper plates, forks, knives, fold-out table.

BigDaddy + 2: Pig, pig butts, lights and generator

LostCosmonaut: Food + Alcohol, yet to be determined

Kokomas + 3: Pierogies (thanks GA) + 2 crowlers of Troon (been itching to show off NJ's new kid on the block)
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by kokomas View Post
    MNIAW + 3: 2 10'X20' canopies, 2 plastic party tables, a case of Heady Topper, and a generator if needed

GetAmped+?: PA system and tunes, some additional aluminum tables, whatever rye I'm currently into and probably a gallon of Sloop Juice Bomb, some mexicany comestibles and coffee makings and equipment for the morning

Vt-Freeheel: Appetite and attitude, more of one than the other but too far out to know which.

Peruvian: coupla kegs of homebrew (I have a new jockey box so that janky POS won't be an issue this year), sleeve of cups, appetizer, combustibles.

StayAlert: Pig cooking box + 2 thermometers + stainless prep table + enough charcoal to cook a pig + Hollow log(s) + 5 station shot ski + STOKE

Goniff: Tuna, Mahi, small grill and charcoal, paper plates, forks, knives, fold-out table.

Kokomas + 3: Pierogies (thanks GA) + 2 crowlers of Troon (been itching to show off NJ's new kid on the block)

I made a 2 story burn pile and will be getting an ice luge again this year
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

not enough nun fisters in that community

Ah Ullrfest -- always a good time. Bummed I'm gonna miss out this year. See you clowns round the holidays.
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

in

GetAmped+3: PA system and tunes, some additional aluminum tables, Yankee Distillers Rye and probably a gallon of Sloop Juice Bomb, some mexicany comestibles and coffee makings and equipment for the morning. Ms. N and NM friends will be joining.

byates1: in
    Last edited by GetAmped; 10-10-2018 at 08:06 PM.
    If it's too loud, you're too old

jgb@etree Guest
    Looks like I might actually make it up this year, after a 2yr hiatus. I'll update status (and what I'm bringing) a little closer to game day.

Quote Originally Posted by kokomas View Post
    Excellent beers and from my hometown. I was bummed when I was down last month that they sold out before I could get there.

As seems to always be the case the timing doesn't work again this year. Next year for sure, calling dibs on a circle bed now. Enjoy all!

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    Looks like I might actually make it up this year, after a 2yr hiatus. I'll update status (and what I'm bringing) a little closer to game day.
    You guys still looking for a place to rent? I saw a listing on the bulletin board at the IGA today for Trailside. I can send you deets if you PM your digits.

Columbus Day update. The leaves are friggin awesome but the weather sucks. Oh well, it may be past peak by next weekend.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leaves 10-5-2018.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	2.17 MB 
ID:	250061

Huge crowd for volunteer day on Saturday and plenty of shenanigans at the mini-Oktoberfest afterward. Nice to see Goniff and GetAmped as well as OG in a rare Magic sighting. There's still a ton of work that needs to be done to get some of the "off the map" tree shots cleaned up so let's have a big turnout for the VD on 10/27. I've walked most of the better known runs and have a list of projects that at 3-4 person crew can manage. DoWork will have plenty of others.

Greensky Bluegrass concert last night at Stratton was pretty killer. The warmup band, Lil Smokeys from Missoula, was awesome.

I heard from MiCol today....he's sending the goods tomorrow but there's a bit of a snag...growing company and whatnot...if what you win doesn't fit you, there will be a significant charge ($40) to return/resize. Let's look at this objectively. MiCol donates incredible gear and if you're lucky enough to win one of the high end products, you just won the maggot lottery. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. If anybody bitches, I will personally throat punch you. Just kidding...sort of. If you don't want to pay the fulfillment charges, trade or gift your schwag to a deserving Ullr-fest attendee. Karma will always come around and reward you for being a good human being. Be like Mike!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leaves 10-5-2018.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	250059  

$40-$50 is still like stealing. such a good guy and product...the winner will like - if not, commence with throat punch.

The chocolate/coconut porter is in the fermenter and a juicy IPA is being brewed tonight.

All hail Ullr!

Sounds great G, and with a new Jockey should pour great. I hear it's going to be 60 and sunny!
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    13 Days - tickticktickticktick

​I am not in your hurry