Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    I have never been there. But felt pressured to hurry and pick. Section 101.
    You can’t get better seats than you did. Nice.

You won’t really have a bad seat, it’s not huge, also 101. Row 7.$60 bucks in no lube backdoor inconvenience fees.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Just picked up tickets to the SLC show in October.

Also fuck Ticketmaster.

cool can i get a ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    You can’t get better seats than you did. Nice.
    Nice, good to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    You won’t really have a bad seat, it’s not huge, also 101. Row 7.$60 bucks in no lube backdoor inconvenience fees.

We may be neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by NBABUCKS1 View Post
    cool can i get a ride?
    I drive down and you drive back?
    I need to look into frontrunner times....

caught Billy at Red Rocks last night. HOLLY shit was that a downpour. Soaked before got into the gate, made it to break and had to call it. Did not stop raining whole show.

By far the wettest, coldest show I have ever scene

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    caught Billy at Red Rocks last night. HOLLY shit was that a downpour. Soaked before got into the gate, made it to break and had to call it. Did not stop raining whole show.

By far the wettest, coldest show I have ever scene
    Was watching the radar and the tickets dump on cash or trade. Turned down a bunch myself. All I could think of was RR was the last place I would want to be on a night like last night. Especially with a couch tour option. Decent show, 6.5/10. We'll see what tonight brings.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Drove by the Morrison exit on 70 last night as cars were lining up. Thought to myself "that is not a show I want to be at, as much I'd like to see Mr. Strings".
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Montani Semper Liberi

Hell yeah! Heading back to Renewal!

See you at the creek!

Does anyone have an extra access code for tickets?

We bought all 4 of them last year for us and friends. Now with the two tickets limit we couldn't get them tickets.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by durangobrad View Post
    Does anyone have an extra access code for tickets?

We bought all 4 of them last year for us and friends. Now with the two tickets limit we couldn't get them tickets.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Check your pm's.

In for Renewal. Fkn stoked.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8840.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	235.2 KB 
ID:	461949

^^^good for him

^^^good for him

Yeah, that's cool.

I wonder if kooks shouting out dead covers was the end of it. So many great bands, including the Dead, always played covers. Shit, the Dead may have played more covers than any other original band.

A local band here plays a lot of originals, but he throws in his version of Althea and it's cool. He puts his own twist on it, which I appreciate.

Looking like I’ll have an extra 2-day General Admission for Portland, ME 7/28-29 if any Mags are interested…

First timer for me last night, I’ll be back

Another fracas in the crowd last night causing Billy to stop the show and have to take up the role of mediator. Seems to be happening at the majority of the last run of shows.

Hey folks, how about not barging forward towards the rail early during the 2nd set into other people’s space? Maybe let’s start there? Mmmmkay?

And folks in the front, how about a little communication with the barger’s that the little bit of extra space around you is for your friend/partner/whatever that just went to get drinks/take a piss/whatever during the set break and they’re coming back? Don’t just never make eye contact and start throwing elbows, huh?!

Can’t we all just get along and enjoy some fine music? This aggression will not stand, Man!

Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    Another fracas in the crowd last night causing Billy to stop the show and have to take up the role of mediator. Seems to be happening at the majority of the last run of shows.

Hey folks, how about not barging forward towards the rail early during the 2nd set into other people’s space? Maybe let’s start there? Mmmmkay?

And folks in the front, how about a little communication with the barger’s that the little bit of extra space around you is for your friend/partner/whatever that just went to get drinks/take a piss/whatever during the set break and they’re coming back? Don’t just never make eye contact and start throwing elbows, huh?!

Can’t we all just get along and enjoy some fine music? This aggression will not stand, Man!
    Just blame the Masshole transplants.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Just blame the Masshole transplants.
    I ain’t got time or energy to perpetuate the hate… it is almost August though!

Summer People… Some Are Not

Jeezus...and there of all places.

I had tics and had to pass them on. Bummed as I haven't seen him yet. Next time.

I was in for couch tour last night, that sucks with the crowd, this has been festering for a bit now. It’s the late comers pushing in to the crews that line up early. Any case, im more of the let’s chill in the back type guy.

You did get a “doing my time“ for closer, I’ve been chasing that one for a while now

That’s nuts. I saw this happen a few weeks ago, almost the same dialogue from Billy too. People need to chill the fuck out about getting up on the rail

didn't see any of that aggression at Essex. VT crowd was mellow. and that Highway Hypnosis was all time.
    bumps are for poor people