Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18
    So good!

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Looking forward to hearing it. What's going on with the shoes?
    Haha about halfway through the show, Cory Henry took off one shoe to use the pedal on the panio, and so Billy and Chris declared the rest of the show they would be play with one shoe as well.

I think the show airs on pbs tomorrow morning at a weird time, 6am eastern I believe.

My friend shared this on Facebook…

At Billy Strings concert. At Lincoln Center. Got thrown up on. I stink of vomit.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Last edited by MakersTeleMark; 02-04-2024 at 06:19 PM.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Anyone hitting up the May CO shows? I know fiddlers sucks, I keep saying I’m done with that venue, but I’m going to need my Billy fix this year. In a round about way, I’m stoked for the boys to be getting to play this size venue. They’ve come along way from my first show at Mishawaka!!!

Tickets prices are dropping fast, so a lot of people should be able to get to see them on the cheap. Seeing lawn for 17$+ fees on vivid seats

Anyone ever get tickets for the fiddlers GA pit? From what I remember it’s a pretty small area up front. Could be a good one to be up close.

I just save up my live wad for Renewal and couch tour the rest.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I just save up my live wad for Renewal and couch tour the rest.
    Anxiously awaiting the announcement of this years renewal, such a good weekend!. From what I’ve been reading/hearing it’s not a sure thing. I also might have a family wedding conflict this year….

Ill be at fiddlers green for both nights with wife and friends. stuck in grass but Ill deal with it. got a hotel walking distance to sit next to the pool on sat and nurse my hangover and bad knees from the grass slope. hit me up

fingers crossed for renewal. seems like pretty well run event just far enough away from town and low key impact for the town itself, not to mention the coins that are spilled.