Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WTB look pivot 18’s

I watched the 2018 white ones on Evo for a long time at $299 and just kept waiting for $250 to come, then they were all gone. Can anyone bail me out? Just picked up some Deathwishes and need some with 115 mm brakes, por favor. TIA.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

WTB look pivot 18’s

I have some new in box white 2018 P18s with 130mm brake I would sell

Brakes too wide for guro, but for anyone else. PM me

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by Betelgeuse; 08-30-2018 at 09:36 PM.

PM sent, Guroo...

I have a pair of Rossi FKS 180 (orange) for sale. 115mm brakes. Not the white pivots but the exact same binding. PM me if interested.

I think I sent you a PM but I am not sure... I have the white ones with 115mm brakes I could sell. Maybe 20 days of gentle use at work. PM me for details, I can go pretty cheap.

DIN 15 doable?

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...l-Rossi-pivots

$200 CND is about $0.78 US right now

WTB look pivot 18’s

If you can source some 115 brakes cheap or swap ‘em, there’s a white pair P18s for $240 on fleabay.

But looks like Climber has the droid you seek.

Speaking of the Canadian peso, you can get shiny new flame colored p18's from Corbett's right now for ~US$309.
    https://www.corbetts.com/2019-look-p...-ski-bindings/

Sent from my LGUS997 using TGR Forums mobile app

WTB look pivot 18’s

^^^^ I love Corbetts and the conversion rate!

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    ^^^^ I love Corbetts and the conversion rate!

Ditto. Just got some P14s 2 months ago from Corbetts for $185. Great site.

WTB look pivot 18’s

Have 2 pairs of the FKS 180s in different orange color ways. Each set has a heel that is missing the stupid press in bushing. Stopped by Rossi and they said they can’t press another one in. Never impacted skiing - don’t notice it once your book is in and the dildo is up. $165 + ship for either pair. Believe 115mm brakes - can confirm.

Last edited by OldSchool1080s; 08-30-2018 at 07:33 PM.

My apologies for not updating sooner, but I got hooked up by a great guy, JPaul, solid mag. I’m happy to leave this thread here though for other deals that seem to be had. I got 4-5 offers, but just took the first one. So if you’re looking, they are around.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Any chance theres a few mags still looking to unload a pair in reasonable shape?

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=321531

May keep the 180s but if you need 130mm brakes, have the 15s for sale still

Have a very nice pair of green ones up for grabs. Came off a 120 waist ski so brakes are likely 130 and would need to verify. Asking $200.
    Attachment 246468

I have a pair of FKS 180 I will let go. 115mm brakes.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-18-25-5-Boots

Currently mounted on Head Kore 117, but will remove for a buyer
    Quote Originally Posted by pastabob View Post
    Any chance theres a few mags still looking to unload a pair in reasonable shape?

So I'm looking for a pair of white P18s with 115 brakes in good/new condition. Present for wife who wants white so unfortunately the color is non-negotiable. Should have jumped on Muggy's pair, but I thought/hoped Climber Joe and I would be able to work something out -- but he hasn't responded to my PMs recently. (No hard feelings, we didn't have a deal or anything, just explaining why I let Muggy's perfect pair slip by.) Anyway, please shoot me PM if you gots the goods.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    So I'm looking for a pair of white P18s with 115 brakes in good/new condition. Present for wife who wants white so unfortunately the color is non-negotiable. Should have jumped on Muggy's pair, but I thought/hoped Climber Joe and I would be able to work something out -- but he hasn't responded to my PMs recently. (No hard feelings, we didn't have a deal or anything, just explaining why I let Muggy's perfect pair slip by.) Anyway, please shoot me PM if you gots the goods.
    Whad’you get??

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    Whad’you get??
    Nothing yet. But she doesn't love her Blizzard Dakotas (women's Cochise) -- too dead feeling + she wants some camber underfoot -- so she'll be getting something new this season for a daily driver. Maybe Kartel, maybe Corvus since she loves the Corvus Freebird for touring. If they maybe the Wrenegade in a 174, that'd be the top contender. We'll see; she likes to demo. We can always use the orange FKS we own, but she really likes the white ones so I figured I'd see if anyone was holding.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Damm she needs da 18 DIN? Ripper!

Nah, after her ankle injury she runs her DIN around 9 but still prefers metal over plastic and has always used FKS/Pivots. What can I say, she wants what she wants. And really, how many of us with P18s run our DIN over 14 anyway? Just another reason they should bring back the 15-din version.
    Last edited by auvgeek; 09-13-2018 at 11:04 AM.

photos

Longevity!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
    Have a very nice pair of green ones up for grabs. Came off a 120 waist ski so brakes are likely 130 and would need to verify. Asking $200.
    Mind checking a measurement on the brakes? Interested (moreso if 115).

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    So I'm looking for a pair of white P18s with 115 brakes in good/new condition.
    I do last years with 115 brakes and I am not picky about colors. You mentioned in a later post you have some orange FKS. Maybe a trade? 115mm brakes?
    Also you mentioned skis. I do have a pair of last years Jessie 98’s in 171, that are about to hit gear swap. Maybe not what your lady would like, but a thought for you.

- I am here for the stoke

I have some blue/purple 18s with standard brakes that need a new home.