Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    The easiest solution is to not pick up the phone for any number you don't know. My entire office follows this protocol.

Pretty much everyone is in the same boat now, so you should leave a message and know that's why they didn't pick up your call.

I often run my phone on silent or vibrate and miss calls. It's sort of liberating.

If you get True Caller, you are able to tag callers. So when these robosolicitors call, you tag their number 'Piece of Shit' or 'Child Molester' and that's what shows for that number for everyone on the system.

Quote Originally Posted by char_ View Post
    The easiest solution is to not pick up the phone for any number you don't know. My entire office follows this protocol.
    I do that... except right now I got laid off Friday and have started applying for jobs. I'd rather deal with the annoyance than miss a call about a legit job and have to play phone tag with them... because they don't answer when they don't recognize my number calling back.. and then I don't recognize their number calling back back..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!