Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Camping and riding bikes near crested Butte is the proper labor day weekend call. At least it's my call.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

And Hook Up forum? What the hell is this
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Camping and riding bikes near crested Butte is the proper labor day weekend call. At least it's my call.
    You should try to hit vinotok one year. I think you'd dig it, and the fall riding is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    You should try to hit vinotok one year. I think you'd dig it, and the fall riding is fantastic.
    Vinotok is awesome. I caught it by accident a couple years ago, super entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Goddam hippies...

I'm not much for festivals and parades etc but if you want to grab a beer let me know.
    There's a 10k an hour north in Fort Collins if that's your kinda thing.

I would hit up the Pioneer for a quick lunch or dinner if you are looking for something close to the school and don't have a ton of time in between events. It is a cool little bar. Also, Sushi Den.

Google can help with anything else you are looking for in downtown or the the mountains.
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)