Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Austria is a long drive for a quick breakfast sandwich and a coffee before skiing.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Austria is a long drive for a quick breakfast sandwich and a coffee before skiing.
    Yeah, but faster than taking I-70 on weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    ‘Cuz like, there’s no skiing in Austria. As if they’d have a “Frühstücks Sandwich”.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Tell me more about this Walla Walla. My friend has been telling me I should try to ski Bluewood. Perhaps it's worth a trip if they have good breakfast and convenient services.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    The Cenex station in Walla Walla has Andrae's Kitchen, best gas station food ever. The other benefit is the Walla Walla cannabis company is just a few blocks away if you need lunch and resupply, also if you need your tractor worked on there's that near there too.

The Mazama Store sells gas and does absolutely kick ass food.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    The Mazama Store sells gas and does absolutely kick ass food.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    They do. They get it.

Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Let's Talk Gas Station Food

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Yeah, but faster than taking I-70 on weekends.
    Bazing!!
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

The truck town right outside North Bend (exit 34) used to have a BBQ place called Rhoadies Smokin BBQ inside the 76 station. Pretty damn good BBQ.

They've moved down to Preston right next door to the little gas station across from the soccer fields. Definitely recommended if you're in the area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Koons View Post
    Amirite? Am I fuckin rite? Somebody testify. Gun held sideways. You want to meet up to ski? Eat a dick, worthless scum jong.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Powerstop in Gunnison. Greasy burgers + beer = win
    But other than that and the Gas Cafe I agree.
    Good thing I'll be there in a week. This thread set off a craving.

Gas station food sucks in UT too fwiw.

How about stores that happen to sell gas:

1. The Cupboard Deli, aka Jana's, in Jeffersonville.
    2. Steeple Market, Fairfax

VTs got a lot. However, Jolley and Maplefields are buying out many of the remaining ones.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    How about stores that happen to sell gas:

1. The Cupboard Deli, aka Jana's, in Jeffersonville.
    2. Steeple Market, Fairfax

VTs got a lot. However, Jolley and Maplefields are buying out many of the remaining ones.
    Rickies Indian in S. Barre sells gas and possibly the best Indian food in VT. Other quality spots are Dan & Whits in Norwich, Currier’s in Glover, the general store in Westmore, and lastly, any Stewart’s shop b/c the food, beer selection, and coffee sucks, but their cheap ass milkshakes and coffee milk cure summer hangovers faster than their employees are losing teeth.

Edit to add: Marty’s in Danville, they actually get really good fresh caught fish certain days, and do a decent made to order breakfast sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    better yet was the taco ladies who occupied a hot grill at the Summit Market on Snoqualmie Pass.
    they made three types of great red lard tacos, authentic.
    gas station taco trucks are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    Rickies Indian in S. Barre sells gas and possibly the best Indian food in VT. Other quality spots are Dan & Whits in Norwich, Currier’s in Glover, the general store in Westmore, and lastly, any Stewart’s shop b/c the food, beer selection, and coffee sucks, but their cheap ass milkshakes and coffee milk cure summer hangovers faster than their employees are losing teeth.
    Currier's is good. Westmore still had a store??? Holy cow. I had some pretty good sammiches there back in 89-90.

Let's Talk Gas Station Food

Wisconsin gas station selection of cheese curds has to be one of the best gas station snack options in the US

Damn, three pages and I don't think anyone has mentioned corn dogs and jalapeno poppers washed down with a 40 oz pop yet. What's next vegan, ngo artisan tofu with earth water hand carried out in a leather satchel from inner Mongolia at the living wage gas station ? I do love me a good gas station burrito. One at the Shell station in Sandy on the way to Mt. Hood offers a pretty decent breakfast burrito.

No love for jalapeno cream cheese taquitos at the sevy?
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Hopefully as electric car road trips become more commonplace and people need to wait a bit longer as their cars charge we get better gas(charging) station food.

There’s a great burger joint attached to the Chevron in Hanksville, Utah. They make a killer raspberry shake. Pretty good selection of canyoneering gear as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    Aspen Shell has good food imo

Attachment 244851
    It has been hit or miss over the years I’ve been here depending on staffing, but I have had some pretty delicious breakfast sandwiches there. The Basalt Store and Willits General Store have both had their moments as well but likewise have been pretty hit or miss.

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

CO may not be great on average, but they do seem be fairly good for hippy dippy type packaged food like dried fruit, yogurt pretzels, etc. etc.

Gas Cafe is pretty consistent, but as mentioned above for Aspen, the Power Stop is dependent of staff.

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    There’s a great burger joint attached to the Chevron in Hanksville, Utah. They make a killer raspberry shake. Pretty good selection of canyoneering gear as well.
    Same with one at the Chevron at Little Creek Station just east of Hurricane UT. Whether you're biking at Gooseberry or Little creek or visiting Colorado City to pick up some under-aged wives it's worth a stop.

Janas, Steeples & Martys is a pretty good list of VT country stores from my old neck of the woods. If you are going down that road, I'll throw in Madonna Mountain Deli, Handys Lunch and whatever the name of the place next to the OP in Burlington is.

Giant Eagle is a grocery store here in Ohio and their attached gas stations called Get Go has some amazing, fresh, made to order subs, wraps, burgers and breakfast items.

The sky looks quite clear in that pic.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I think I've been to Burger Bob's a long ass time ago. Ex was from Baker city.

X2 on Powerstop in Gunnison. That place is the shit!

I also miss the PNW coffee and a breakfast burrito drive thru spots. Seemed like I had well over 10 spots to choose from on the early am trek to Baker on a pow day. Also miss Win's in Fairhaven.

Does this thread lack direction? Are we specifically talking gas stations that also serve food, but not a fast food connection? Stopping at the McDonald's in Idaho Springs has been a guilty pleasure of mine for years.