WTB cheap 17x Rossi S3 or something similar in CO

My 14 year old is coming off a pair of 153 Shiro Jrs (100 mm under foot) as a daily driver. He's growing fast but still skinny. Looking to pick up an older model of something 17x with full rocker or a healthy mustache (s3, pbj, bridge, etc). Condition not too important as long as the bases aren't trashed. Hoping for under $150 and front range. Thanks
    Last edited by Smoova; 08-18-2018 at 10:33 AM.

There was a pair of s3 on cl in Denver for $75 sans clamps

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    There was a pair of s3 on cl in Denver for $75 sans clamps
    Thanks - I saw a pair of 186's for about that amount a couple weeks ago. Only 178s I see now are listed for $300 with hammerheads and the owner won't respond to email. Can you share a link to the pair you saw?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoova View Post
    Thanks - I saw a pair of 186's for about that amount a couple weeks ago. Only 178s I see now are listed for $300 with hammerheads and the owner won't respond to email. Can you share a link to the pair you saw?
    Oh sorry -- the ones i was thinking of were the 186s. G'luck on your hunt.

I'm in Denver and I have a pair of 189cm Volkl 100eights I am trying to sell. These are a nice light ski that actually skis a lot shorter than 189cm because of the full rocker shape. - $175

PM me if interested. See link below for pics and more detail.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-18-25-5-Boots

177cm K2 Rictor 90 XTI with bindings. This model: https://www.evo.com/outlet/ski-packa...xc-14-bindings

There is a repaired core shot and slight edge compression mid foot on one ski. I skied them maybe 20-30 days - kept the damaged edge on the outside of my right foot and they skied fine. PM if you are interested and I can send pics. I'd do $125 + shipping if you want them.

Quote Originally Posted by kapow3583 View Post
    I'm in Denver and I have a pair of 189cm Volkl 100eights I am trying to sell.
    Thanks for the offer, but I'd be concerned that his skinny ass would have a hard time swinging these around. Be perfect if these were 178s.

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    177cm K2 Rictor 90 XTI with bindings. This model: https://www.evo.com/outlet/ski-packa...xc-14-bindings
    Thanks ... need a little more under foot.