Thread: Eat. Race. Win.

Eat. Race. Win.

Anybody else see this on Prime? Sort of an interesting mix between racing the TDF and The Food Network.
    The Sheriff is near!

I haven't watched it yet, but had it bookmarked so thanks for the reminder- looked good
    skid luxury

I watched it. Interesting view of both the race as well as the culinary side of things. The chef is less annoying than Guy Fieri and not as hot as Giada De Laurentiis. I enjoyed it a lot.

Im sure other documentaries about the Tour exist but this one seems more palatable by the casual viewer.

A little strange that they spent a lot of time focusing on the riders and a lot of time focusing on the meal prep but I don't recall seeing the riders eating any of the food. Looked pretty good though.
    The Sheriff is near!

Just finished watching the series.... it was OK. There was a lot of potential with regards to what goes into planning meals, nutrition requirements, etc, but they seemed to shy away from anything in-depth. I was expecting a series that focused on the food with the race as a backdrop, but it seemed to be more focused on the team and occasionally brought in some food-related story lines.

It also reiterated how fucking expensive it must be to run one of these pro teams. Holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MaineSkiAddict1 View Post
    The chef is less annoying than Guy Fieri and not as hot as Giada De Laurentiis.
    I think you've encompassed just about every chef in the world.

I'll have to check this out, seems like it should be entertaining.
    "College sailing isn't about who wins the most races, its about who can stand in the morning"