WTB: MNC Demo bindings

I'm looking for a couple of pairs of MNC demo bindings.
    DEMO ONLY PLEASE

The only two MNC demo's I'm aware of are the Attack2 13 AT and the Warden MNC's. - and I prefer those, but willing to consider something else, if I've missed it. [The Markers are GW only, IIRC]

So, to recap - Looking for two pairs of MNC Demo bindings.
    They don't need to be the same - so one pair of Wardens and one of Attacks would be fine.

I'd prefer to get them with brakes - 115-120mm - but can deal with swapping brakes if needed.
    I don't have to get both pairs from the same person, but if that's possible, it saves some hassle and cost in shipping.

I have a pair of Warden mnc demos but they're mounted on Powderboards. Buy the skis and they're yours. I have a thread in gear swap.

Bump. Anyone?

PM coming your way. I've got a pair of Attack 2 AT w/115mm that I was just about to post up

Bump again...
    Picked up one pair of attack2's. They look good. Thanks DS!

I'd really like a pair of Warden 13 MNC demo's.
    Anyone holding some they'd be willing to part with cheapish?

TIA
    -Greg

First gen Attack 13 demos don’t work I assume? I know they have a pretty adjustable add but don’t know how stringent your requirements are

I really want MNC, if possible.
    Attack1's are NOT MNC. Having done a tib/fib myself, and having tried to tweak an Attack1 to maybe service a ISO9523 boot, and seeing how sketchy that would be - well, I'm just not going to go there.

I already have Warden 13's on one pair of skis, so having a second pair makes stashing these in an employee locker [or traveling/similar] a lot easier [less space required] since I can strip both pairs of bindings pretty easily and know they'll all interchange fine.

I suppose if 1st gen were cheap enough, I'd skip MNC. But I seriously doubt anyone's going to offer Attack1 demos for something like $50 shipped - so I think it's probably a moot point. [I think it would take that kind of deal to make me really consider using Attack1's instead of Attack2's or WardenMNC's. I'm usually more cheap than picky - but MNC's something I do want on these if reasonably possible...]

Bump again.

TLDR;
    WTB Warden 13 MNC Demo's. OR
    If you have Attack2 AT 13 demos, I'm interested too. [But prefer the Wardens]
    Prefer 115-120mm brakes.

I'm going to bump again.
    I did get some Soly Wardens - but looking to see if there's anyone holding an Attack2 AT demo with either 100mm or 110-115mm brakes I can snag.

Again looking for;
    Attack2 AT Demo with 100 or 115mm brakes.

I’ve got a few pairs of Attack2 AT demos but would also prefer Warden demos. If I score some Wardens, I’ll hit you up about the Attack2’s.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Want to trade a pair or two?
    I'll PM you too.

Bump again.
    If Bandit comes through, it looks like I'll have one pair of Attack2 AT's. [I PM'd a reply to you, Bandit - awaiting a reply.]

I'd still like one more pair of Attack2 14 AT Demos.
    Anyone, anyone got a pair they want to let go?

Only 11 din and 100mm brakes but cheap and in CDN dollars...

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Atomic-Warde...0AAOSw6HtdUZO3

... and ...

https://www.mec.ca/en/product/5029-3...-Warden-Brakes

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

"Does not ship to the United States"

Good deal though. [Added; I'm not sure those are MNC either - if I were guessing, I'd say they are NOT MNC.]
    However, as noted ...

I'm mainly looking for Attack2 AT Demos

Quote Originally Posted by gregorys View Post
    "Does not ship to the United States"

Good deal though. [Added; I'm not sure those are MNC either - if I were guessing, I'd say they are NOT MNC.]
    However, as noted ...

I'm mainly looking for Attack2 AT Demos
    I thought all wardens were MNC, no? Isn't that what differentiates them from STH?

I guess that link was more for Bandit Man and he could then sell you attacks... but won't help if they won't ship to the US... sorry.

I've never had a pair in hand, but I'm pretty sure there was a Warden 11 demo that wasn't MNC. I'm not sure if that's also true of the Warden 13 or not.

And just to keep this request at the bottom where it's most likely to be seen.
    I still...
    WTB; Attack2 14 Demo bindings.

I guess I'll keep bumping.
    I've managed to trade another mag some Wardens for some Attacks - so I can use whatever is available - Attack or Wardens. Open to Warden/Attack 11's too, as long as they are MNC.

I've never had a pair in hand, but I'm pretty sure there was a Warden 11 demo that wasn't MNC. I'm not sure if that's also true of the Warden 13 or not.

I still...
    Confirmed... the warden 11 I got are not MNC (which I personally don't mind)... but what's worse, they don't take normal "warden" brakes for some reason... argh!

Free bump.

I still...
    I have a set of warden 11 demos that are MNC. I think the first year of the whole Warden lineup was WTR or GripWalk but not MNC. Hard to know for sure what you're looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by lucknau View Post
    I have a set of warden 11 demos that are MNC. I think the first year of the whole Warden lineup was WTR or GripWalk but not MNC. Hard to know for sure what you're looking at.
    The one I bought doesn't even have a sliding afd. I thought that was the point of the warden but apparently not.

WTB: MNC Demo bindings

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty_J View Post
    The one I bought doesn't even have a sliding afd. I thought that was the point of the warden but apparently not.

Maybe that's the difference. I can't remember what the demo Warden 13 demo looked like. Besides the demo track the only obvious difference between the Warden 11 demo toe and regular Warden toe was the AFD.