Page 32 of 61 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2018/2019

as much as you do, streatkred. try watching the film.

Guy that benches his whole life is authority on benching pro athletes... while simultaneously downplaying that other team... Classic.

STFU spook. You suck.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

you try too hard for a baller, streatkred. classic.

at bama henry just toyed with defenses....sort of got screwed when titans signed dimarco murry..never got a chance. mountain of a man with speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Do you have much experience running 99 yard touchdowns playing pro ball Spook?
    How many FitBit steps would that get you credit for down at the mall with the retirees?

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    How many FitBit steps would that get you credit for down at the mall with the retirees?
    good one...

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Wow. Bittersweet when your favorite underachieving player, on your favorite team, has a breakout record-shattering game and your playing again him In fantasy playoffs. Fml
    That sucks man, I've been there. *vibes. That right there, is why I quit FF. FF reduced my enjoyment of football, much more often than it enhanced it...

My brother had him on the bench in his league, and why wouldn't you?? Guy hasnt had more than 60 yards all season. But I've liked him since college too. He's listed at 6'3" and 247lbs. Thats NFL linebacker size. Good luck to a 6'1", 215lb db or safety trying to tackle him... (For the record, AJ Bouye is 6'0", 192) Happy to see him finally put it all together in a dominant game that his fans knew he had in him.

WTF Brady

i love that teams like the redskins would rather lose with sanchez than give kaepernick a chance. winning isn't everything.

Being an old white racist is the most important part of owning a football team these days. Just ask Jerry Jones.

NFL 2018/2019

Wtf, Giants! 40-0?!? The redskins are awful

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i love that teams like the redskins would rather lose with sanchez than give kaepernick a chance. winning isn't everything.
    If you want to gripe about Kaepernick not getting a job, the time for it is over the off-season if and when his agent makes it clear that he wants an invitation to camp. It doesn't make football sense to bring him in mid-season: he can't learn a new playbook in under a week (nobody can). And nobody is running the offensive system that they used 5 years ago in San Francisco.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    If you want to gripe about Kaepernick not getting a job, the time for it is over the off-season if and when his agent makes it clear that he wants an invitation to camp. It doesn't make football sense to bring him in mid-season: he can't learn a new playbook in under a week (nobody can). And nobody is running the offensive system that they used 5 years ago in San Francisco.
    Yeah, but he's losing out on jobs to other unemployed QBs. It's not like teams are passing him over in favor of guys who know the playbook and system. And fwiw, he hasn't been out of the league for 5 years.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

After a ho-hum affair....the end of K.C./Ravens game is amazing!

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

That was an insane play by the dolphins

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Yeah, but he's losing out on jobs to other unemployed QBs. It's not like teams are passing him over in favor of guys who know the playbook and system. And fwiw, he hasn't been out of the league for 5 years.
    If we are talking about the Sanchize, he was on an NFL roster as recently as last year and was willing to sign as a backup. He has also had experience running a modern NFL offense.

This is Kaepernick's 3rd year out of the league, I think? And he was benched and all the coaching staff got broomed at SFO in the year before that. If he still wants to play (has he said that he does?), his best shot is to take a camp invite somewhere with an open competition for the QB job and make it clear that he's willing to be a backup (didn't he start his unemployment after turning down a potential backup job?).

Agreed that he's probably a better QB than Sanchez, though, if he's in something remotely resembling football shape. Sanchez sucks and always has.

Dolfish lateral...WHAT?!?!?!

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Holy shit. Dolphins last play was incredible.

What. The. F!!!!

Screwed me on my pool, but good to see something bad happen to the Pats for once. WTF was Gronk out there on defense for?

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Screwed me on my pool, but good to see something bad happen to the Pats for once. WTF was Gronk out there on defense for?
    Gronk was there for the Hail Mary. Blew that call.

RGIII sighting for Baltimore!

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    RGIII sighting for Baltimore!
    I'm still rooting for the guy. He was a fucking phenomenal rookie.

Dallas fan here. That call was ridiculous, but we'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    If we are talking about the Sanchize, he was on an NFL roster as recently as last year and was willing to sign as a backup. He has also had experience running a modern NFL offense.

This is Kaepernick's 3rd year out of the league, I think? And he was benched and all the coaching staff got broomed at SFO in the year before that. If he still wants to play (has he said that he does?), his best shot is to take a camp invite somewhere with an open competition for the QB job and make it clear that he's willing to be a backup (didn't he start his unemployment after turning down a potential backup job?).

Agreed that he's probably a better QB than Sanchez, though, if he's in something remotely resembling football shape. Sanchez sucks and always has.
    Not sure if you saw this, but Sanchez got benched in-game for Josh Johnson who the Skins signed two days ago... speaking of not knowing the playbook