Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2018/2019

Quote Originally Posted by Sluff View Post
    We need someone. Can’t hang a potential Super Bowl season on a rookie kicker. Hell of a comeback, disappointing finish.
    I mean, Cousins, in the last two minutes threw one pick, threw another that got called back on a questionable penalty call, and had two other balls that could have been intercepted. Not that he didn’t ultimately lead a great drive, but there aren’t a lot of games where you get that many extra chances.

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Giants O line sucks for yet another season
    I'm not a Giants fan, but i do not understand them picking Barkley. They won 3 games last year, so it's not like they are a win now team. Their O line sux and Eli is not the type of QB who can make things happen out of the pocket. I thought for sure they would pick a QB and then build an O line for when Eli finally retires. That pick was a move that the cross town Jets would make.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    I'm not a Giants fan, but i do not understand them picking Barkley. They won 3 games last year, so it's not like they are a win now team. Their O line sux and Eli is not the type of QB who can make things happen out of the pocket. I thought for sure they would pick a QB and then build an O line for when Eli finally retires. That pick was a move that the cross town Jets would make.
    A parting gift for Eli. Someone he can dump it off to before he gets hammered. Could have got him a lineman or two but where is the glamour in that?

Who just decides to quit at halftime? I mean I get it, in a way. I'm sure that entire team would like to quit at halftime, but you are being paid to at least play 4Q's.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    ...but you are being paid to at least play 4Q's.
    You should forward that advice to the Eagles secondary!

I would say it's too early to panic, but they won last year in spite of the secondary...not b/c of it.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

They ran into Fitzmageddon.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    You should forward that advice to the Eagles secondary!

I would say it's too early to panic, but they won last year in spite of the secondary...not b/c of it.
    totally unacceptable....especially by desean - dude torched them many times before.

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Vikes gotta Pick up Bailey.

Thanks Desaun Watson for handing us titans the game. Fucking millennials. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    In today's reminder that you are old: pretty much everyone in the NFL is a millennial. Tom Brady and a handful of kickers excepted.

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Giants O line sucks for yet another season
    yeah, and geriatric eli, the guy can't move. he never was mobile. last night was painful

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    giant management really thought eli could get it done and they had a chance this season

^^^^delusional

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    The league will issue an apology on the Matthews penalty, and they'll still be tied, sucks. I liked how the young cornerbacks played, seemed most of the big plays came against Williams and House. King and Alexander played well, Jackson getting his first score on the blocked punt was a good football play.
    the league won't issue an apology. the officials called the same penalty with the same type hit on the vikings earlier

the game has changed

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    ^^^^delusional
    a kinder word would be loyal, but yes I agree

Panthers should have NEVER dumped Benjamin. Olsen broke the same bone in the same foot again, out 4-6 but that's questionable to me since this is round 2 with that same injury, and not caused by a hit. He might be done for good, going out like Romo did with the injury that just would never fully heal..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Who just decides to quit at halftime? I mean I get it, in a way. I'm sure that entire team would like to quit at halftime, but you are being paid to at least play 4Q's.
    I think we should all just retire at lunchtime today. Who's with me?

Geez, just go ahead and delete the Bills for the 2018 season.
    Terrible situation for Josh Allen right now.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    I thought the know it alls we’re predicting a good season for the Bills? #fail

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    My Bills season is all about watching Josh hopefully improve as the season goes on. If he doesn’t get killed behind that dumpster fire of a line.

He’s a baller

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Like who? Preseason press was that they'd be one of the worst teams in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    My Bills season is all about watching Josh hopefully improve as the season goes on. If he doesn’t get killed behind that dumpster fire of a line.

He’s a baller
    Meh, I'm not thrilled, yet. Bad defense, dumpster fire OL, no playmakers outside of Shady (broken ribs!!!!) and no veteran presence.
    He might get killed next week at Minnesota!

My Bills season is all about watching Josh hopefully improve as the season goes on.
    Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    You might have been interpreting them wrong.

I'd put Peterman back in for the Vikings game. If he goes on concussion protocol for 3 weeks, it's no loss.

He’s a baller
    I mean, if your plan is to draft the guy and let him learn, clean up his throwing mechanics, etc., while working with your coaches and holding a clipboard, why change that plan in week 3? The Bills knew Peterman wasn't going to be good and that they weren't contending for anything this year. At least stand by your conviction to red shirt the guy instead of throwing him to the wolves like this. Oh well.

Vikes canned the kicker.

Pats in the running to trade for Josh Gordon.... it only makes sense.

Vikes signing Dan Bailey

pats should take dez