Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2018/2019

Some decent trades today..... DT to Houston and Golden Taint to the Eagles. The cowboys look even more foolish given a first for Cooper IMO.

Packers traded Montgomery ( guy who ran the ball out) and HaHa. Both players seemed to have some issues in the locker room so it seemed based on that. They weren't willing to pay Haha and i think he will be paid.

Went to my final Raider game for old times sakes...man they are fun. Just a shitty deal for Oakland.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8ctFTUfSR7qZmO1dL6ZwTA.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	253308

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Went to my final Raider game for old times sakes...man they are fun. Just a shitty deal for Oakland.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8ctFTUfSR7qZmO1dL6ZwTA.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	253308
    yep they are good! went once... was pretty scary actually.... thought the chargers fans next to us were going to be stabbed. Had originally wanted to cheer for the chargers but upon seeing the crowd quickly grabbed some raider gear, damn good decision!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbox View Post
    yep they are good! went once... was pretty scary actually.... thought the chargers fans next to us were going to be stabbed. Had originally wanted to cheer for the chargers but upon seeing the crowd quickly grabbed some raider gear, damn good decision!
    There were a number of Colts fan and I didn't see any shenanigans. Shows you the fuck its have really started settling in.

Mullens throws a real nice ball. I've never seen an NFL team quit like the Raiders tonight.

NFL 2018/2019

Well, as 49ers fan the rest of the season just got a lot more interesting. Obviously the Raiders suck but Iím curious to see what this Mullens kid can do. Still all in on Jimmy G but would be nice to have a solid backup in place if he goes down again.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Nobody can watch this Buffalo QB abomination and not tell me that Kaepernick isnít being shut out of the NFL for non football reasons.
    that and a few other abominations

At this point, signing Kaepernick might get you some more fans from the left end of the political spectrum. And as you said, he's better than a shitpile like Peterman,

e Rodak

@mikerodak
    The Bills have now thrown more pick-sixes (3) on their past 69 drives than they have scored touchdowns (2).
    12:14 PM - Nov 4, 2018

yah Buffalo.... looking just terrible. Maybe Sam Bradford? shut down Josh for the year until they can get some talent around him....

Was always confused why Buffalo traded AJ Mccaron, that never made sense to me.

Or, uh, maybe Kaep? I mean, it's just sad he can't even get a Buff gig.

He's not a backup QB.... different mind set. Don't want him coming in for a series or a half, he has a great issue in adjustments and isn't a game manager which is what you want. I'd be much happier with Anderson and or Bradford in my QB room with Allen then Kap...

Saints!
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Nobody can watch this Buffalo QB abomination and not tell me that Kaepernick isnít being shut out of the NFL for non football reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    that and a few other abominations
    He's not a backup QB.... different mind set. Don't want him coming in for a series or a half, he has a great issue in adjustments and isn't a game manager which is what you want. I'd be much happier with Anderson and or Bradford in my QB room with Allen then Kap...
    Panthers seem to be happy with that other so called unpatriotic veteran/anthem/flag disser Eric Reid. I'm starting to look for a Reid jersey. I picked up a Kaep jersey a couple years ago when I saw this racist crap developing. I wear it to go to BLM and immigration reform demonstrations and to go vote.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Panthers seem to be happy with that other so called unpatriotic veteran/anthem/flag disser Eric Reid. I'm starting to look for a Reid jersey. I picked up a Kaep jersey a couple years ago when I saw this racist crap developing. I wear it to go to BLM and immigration reform demonstrations and to go vote.
    Safety and QB are two entirely different positions....I like Reid and is a good player but safety is plug and play, some QB's don't fit systems, this isn't Madden.

I'm not making this a political discussion, purely football. Kap has turned his life into social issues and that is good

Allen's ceiling is Kap. Why not get the original?

Sent from my Pixel using TGR Forums mobile app

Joe Buck whining about the cell phone celebration after the game was over, was the most joe buck thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Allen's ceiling is Kap. Why not get the original?

Sent from my Pixel using TGR Forums mobile app
    Thats certainly not an opinion i would share. I'm not saying he wasn't good, but he hasn't played for 2 years and is/was a system QB.

I'd like Kap in a Taysom Hill / Lamar Jackson role.... option QB, run some routes, confuse the defence.

Kaep was most certainly blackballed, and 2 years ago he was definitely starting caliber. But qb is such a hard position, it's hard to know if he still is that caliber. Of course, we don't know if nobody gives him a shot.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

If NE canít score against a defense that is half backups, thatís a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    If NE canít score against a defense that is half backups, thatís a problem.
    Agree, although they are missing Gronk and Michel.

Not the game I expected at all.

edit: phew

Packers have squandered opportunities all year. Add in one call a game that costs them a possession and they are going to be hard pressed to win any games. Let alone beat Brady on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Agree, although they are missing Gronk and Michel.
    And Edelman and Gordon keep running the wrong routes. But credit Pettine for calling some clever blitzes. Won't keep working though. Just like Patterson at RB won't keep working. Should come down to the wire.

Also, not taking anything from Brady and the Pats, but thereís no way Brady has five rings if they played in the NFC instead of the AFC. The big difference in competition between the Conferences is not talked about enough IMO.