Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 56 57 58 59 60 61
Results 1,501 to 1,509 of 1509

Thread: NFL 2018/2019

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    The Giants are hilarious.
    hhahaahahahahaah....another eli - dude sucks when under pressure and immobile.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    hhahaahahahahaah....another eli - dude sucks when under pressure and immobile.
    He's actually fairly mobile--just can't throw very far into the swirling winds of Metlife stadium. Or is Gettleman brilliant and its just another way to guarantee the Giants finish 1-15 and have a shot at Tua next year? Gettleman sounds dumb when he speaks, so I'm guessing not.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Is he the John Ricco of the NFL world?

I still call it The Jake.

Chris Mortensen last night. Seems like he’s aged 10 in 2 yrs time. Poor guy, that cancer is a MFer.

It was hilarious how badly EVERYONE booed whenever Gooddell stepped up to the podium last night. Does the fact that everyone hates him equally mean he's good at comprise to the degree that nobody is happy?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    It was hilarious how badly EVERYONE booed whenever Gooddell stepped up to the podium last night. Does the fact that everyone hates him equally mean he's good at comprise to the degree that nobody is happy?
    no, everybody booed him because he sucks and everyone hates him. Except for maybe the 32 guys that count.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    no, everybody booed him because he sucks and everyone hates him. Except for maybe the 32 guys that count.
    If you randomly polled the booing fans, I wonder if most could give a reason why they are booing him other than "he sucks and I hate him?"

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    If you randomly polled the booing fans, I wonder if most could give a reason why they are booing him other than "he sucks and I hate him?"
    Because Art Modell is dead and he’s the closest thing to him.

But then again I’m not there booing. I just flip over and giggle at the boos between innings of the Tribe-Stros game.
    I still call it The Jake.

If the NFL just needs a villain to function properly, I think Bob Kraft could do.