Free: VCT turbos (182) and Titan ULs (28 mondo)

I am moving and don't want to take these with me. Of all the junk I've been trying to sell, these appear to be the most stuborn. I need them gone, so ignore the price on these craigslist adds. Any local mag (SLC) who wants them can have them for the price of a hearty handshake.

https://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/...651288741.html

https://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/...651300539.html

Solid Mag deal- props

Yeah. Sweet deal! But just a heads up, those aren’t vct turbos, they’re the regular vcts. No rocker. The vct turbo from this model year was renamed the turbo and the regular vct was dropped from the lineup after this year. Either way, free skis are dope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang I need those Tech toe blocks outta the titans! Not local at all tho...

PM sent!

Maybe this sort of deal is the good karma we need to clear out the nasty smoke

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    i’m sure vitamin1 could find a place to fit them in his library
    I'm actually trying to get rid of <=185cm skis, because The Library will start off with a focus on longer, fatter, burlier skis---and I don't want to be driving these not-so-burly skis all around the western states. BUT, if I get a storage unit in CO or UT or wherever, then I could easily just park any not-so-burly skis there for local borrowers.

But for these not-so-high-demand VCT's, I'm guessing a single dedicated skier would put it to good use on more ski days than library borrowers would, not sure.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

If the vcts are still around I can have a friend snag them in the next few days. Let me know.

VCTs and Titans are gone. Thanks Dshack89!!!