Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    I mount my own, Vermont IPA in hand! BUT, in full disclosure, I was able to reuse the last mount on these and stretch it out for my boots. I've had those green sths in a box for over a year waiting to mount them to something.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Figured. Was more so curious if there was even a shop in those parts these days. Grew up getting race skis at the ski house in somerset. Appears to still be in business!

Nice you could reuse the holes. Looks like a sweet set up. Like the one two punch of the 98s 116s.

Now I have minty once drilled w108s I need to mount before the snow starts flying. Can see both my 98s and 108s getting plenty of use this season if ma nature cooperates.
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    Figured. Was more so curious if there was even a shop in those parts these days. Grew up getting race skis at the ski house in somerset. Appears to still be in business!

Nice you could reuse the holes. Looks like a sweet set up. Like the one two punch of the 98s 116s.

Now I have minty once drilled w108s I need to mount before the snow starts flying. Can see both my 98s and 108s getting plenty of use this season if ma nature cooperates.
    Ya man the Ski House is still kicking round! John is a great guy and they do a good job on the family skis, I tune my stuff here and mount my own. They still do buses on Sundays too. You have a nice setup as well. God it's gotta snow soon!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.