WTB 115 mm brakes for Salomon STH bindings

Need a pair of 115 mm wide brakes for Salomon STH 2 bindings.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdude2468 View Post
    Need a pair of 115 mm wide brakes for Salomon STH 2 bindings.
    If no one hooks you up, ask me again a few weeks from now. I have a box full of narrow brakes that I can bend, but I don't want to offer them up yet until I make sure all my skis get brakes first.

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

- TRADE your heavy BILLYGOATS or PROTESTS for my lightweight versions at this thread

Sorry, I just figured out I will NOT have any full brakes for you with the STH2 plastic housing/pad. If you need the whole brake, then I see a different seller for $20 at https://www.ebay.com/itm/USED-Salomo...c/302816447473 .

BUT if you only need 115mm arms to put into your STH2 plastic housing/pad, then it's likely I will be able to bend & ship arms only, for $3.50 + optional donation...a few weeks from now.

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

- TRADE your heavy BILLYGOATS or PROTESTS for my lightweight versions at this thread