Page 72 of 121 FirstFirst ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 3008
    ^^^ Fall line is your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyosha_SP View Post
    Anyone else find that your GPO's start to beat you up on tighter, shorter resorts that get tracked out quickly... especially in heavier pow..maybe I just need to buck up and let the skis run more..

Going to A/B them vs my Husume's one of these days.
    I’ve noticed that with the carbon ones. But stock build ones are great it tight spots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

I completely agree with nick... My GPOs are a Swiss Army knife and feel they excel in tight spots/tree skiing... I can’t count how many days I have on mine and are custom but at the time heavy hitters was not available and this would be the only change I would make... I have no issues with Enduro, but know the heavy hitter would truck that much more...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

These look like they are going to be un-real fun.. Thanks for the rec guys!
    Name:  Protest.jpg
Views: 750
Size:  77.2 KB

anybody got a pair of loved protests they are trying to unload? i'm buying but somewhat on a budget.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    anybody got a pair of loved protests they are trying to unload? i'm buying but somewhat on a budget.
    PM’d you

Quote Originally Posted by K1mJ0ngTr1ll View Post
    These look like they are going to be un-real fun.. Thanks for the rec guys!
    Nice!

I nust admit to liking your somewhat aggressive quiver optimizing I do the same, but usually keep skis a bit longer than a day or two of skiing. If I can ask, what made you stick with the Mindbender 116s over Woodsman116s?

Quote Originally Posted by YaBoyBlue View Post
    PM’d you
    got ya back. i'll take em!
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by kid-kapow View Post
    Nice!

I nust admit to liking your somewhat aggressive quiver optimizing I do the same, but usually keep skis a bit longer than a day or two of skiing. If I can ask, what made you stick with the Mindbender 116s over Woodsman116s?
    Lol I have a problem really. That being said I just fucking love this mindbender and its shape. If they put metal in the 116 I think it would the shit. The 116 will be getting a cast system here soon for my intro to touring (the main reason for dumping the woods). I also let me family and friends who for some reason all have a close bsl to me use them on deeper days as I really believe that the width makes pow days that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by kid-kapow View Post
    Nice!

I also picked up the MB116 for less than $400 and the 108 ive been in love with and just wanted this years graphics. I get a bit of homie hook up at the local shop but am always searching for deals. Made it a bit more tolerable for moving skis that fast. I hope I am now done with change and at this point found the stick/shape for me.

The protest is the god damn truth! Holy hell is that ski a blast. Wasn’t super deep today and I still didn’t want anything less. Also very easy to ski on groomers. Thanks again guys!

The protest is the god damn truth! Holy hell is that ski a blast. Wasn’t super deep today and I still didn’t want anything less. Also very easy to ski on groomers. Thanks again guys!
    What resort were you skiing?

Quote Originally Posted by tharmor View Post
    What resort were you skiing?

Alta!

Alta!
    Pretty sure I saw you! Was your buddy on a pair of mindbenders? If so, it looked like you were enjoying the Protests for sure.

Pretty sure I saw you! Was your buddy on a pair of mindbenders? If so, it looked like you were enjoying the Protests for sure.

Yup! That was my little brother. That's awesome.

What line were you in?

What line were you in?
    When I saw you me and the kiddos were waiting to get on Sunnyside and then since we were behind you a few chairs I saw you guys duck into vail ridge for some good turns. I like the way that protest topsheet looks in person.

188cm of steel and sex appeal. Gonna take them on a maiden voyage at Bridger tomorrow.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1612751668.408483.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	361784

When I saw you me and the kiddos were waiting to get on Sunnyside and then since we were behind you a few chairs I saw you guys duck into vail ridge for some good turns. I like the way that protest topsheet looks in person.

Oooohhhh my brother was on the protests at that point lol. He was asking to swap all day. Can confirm I wasn’t the only one who loved them.

shameless cross over if anyone wants to get on a praxis wood veneer ski for cheap, make me an offer

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...X-Skinny-184cm

Lol I have a problem really. That being said I just fucking love this mindbender and its shape. If they put metal in the 116 I think it would the shit. The 116 will be getting a cast system here soon for my intro to touring (the main reason for dumping the woods). I also let me family and friends who for some reason all have a close bsl to me use them on deeper days as I really believe that the width makes pow days that much better.
    I also picked up the MB116 for less than $400 and the 108 ive been in love with and just wanted this years graphics. I get a bit of homie hook up at the local shop but am always searching for deals. Made it a bit more tolerable for moving skis that fast. I hope I am now done with change and at this point found the stick/shape for me.
    nah solid reasoning there - and if Mindbenders make you stoked then going all in on them makes a ton of sense. 108+116+Protests seems like a very solid one-two-three punch quiver in a snow rich location

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
    188cm of steel and sex appeal. Gonna take them on a maiden voyage at Bridger tomorrow.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1612751668.408483.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	361784
    Stoked to hear your thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by kevino View Post
    shameless cross over if anyone wants to get on a praxis wood veneer ski for cheap, make me an offer

I saw that! Just 1/2 flex grade too much for me

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

I know there are some BC's out there with heavy builds used as an inbounds DD... Who's been on that train? Any comments?
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Quote Originally Posted by kevino View Post

I have that same set-up in the #4 flex; fucking love it, in bounds and out. Super predictable and surprisingly good in icy conditions.