Yet another pivot 14 question

On one of my pivots the black c shipped plastic piece on the very back of the heel is missing. Doesn’t seem to be all that necessary. Only difference I can tell is that the heel without rotated quite freely compared to the other. Collective thoughts? Seems a new baseplate is the only replacement option.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

PM Vitamin I?
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    On one of my pivots the black c shipped plastic piece on the very back of the heel is missing. Doesn’t seem to be all that necessary. Only difference I can tell is that the heel without rotated quite freely compared to the other. Collective thoughts? Seems a new baseplate is the only replacement option.
    Post a photo of your incomplete heel piece. A picture says a thousand words.

As long as you don't need a new half-moon part, then I think I will have whatever part you need. See https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...95#post5388595 for parts & photos like this:

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Local shop going to warranty them.

Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Thanks for this thread, detrusor. It got me thinkin'...

Now I realized I can easily reattach that plastic "C" platform part onto my broken "modern" heel bases, by harvesting that part from my "ancient" rubber padded heel bases. ...All of that, just so I can empower my current stash of parts to hook up an extra 1-2 future people in need.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy