Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Splat, you are smoking the isolate powder? Why not just mainline it?
    That's what I am waiting for. Being able to snort and shoot teh wacky weedz.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Splat, you are smoking the isolate powder? Why not just mainline it?
    The two most effective ways to get cbd into your system are either boofing it or vaping it. Both work great.

Mooseknuckles - isolate is pure cbd crystals.

And then we have the geniuses in the Idaho legislature that are afraid of a plant.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    And then we have the geniuses in the Idaho legislature that are afraid of a plant.
    Can you spell MORMONS?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Can you spell MORMONS?
    Yes, the Zion curtain of the magical underwear people and their magical planets has moved north, afraid of the progressive nature of the Utah legislature to Idaho where we just have dumber and dumber people moving here every day.

No matter, I'll still keep doing what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    Yes, the Zion curtain of the magical underwear people and their magical planets has moved north, afraid of the progressive nature of the Utah legislature to Idaho where we just have dumber and dumber people moving here every day.

No matter, I'll still keep doing what I'm doing.
    Southern Idaho MoMo per capita is equivalent to Utah, if not exceeding it. been that way a long time. Californicate 'em all!

Also, the Idamo is way more conservative then their southern brethren.

Sold tee shirts and CBD cream at the Reno Cannabis Convention this past weekend.
    The Dude bought some cream but I comp'd him a FKNA shirt.

Name:  MeandDude.jpeg
Views: 292
Size:  450.6 KB

Sold tee shirts and CBD cream at the Reno Cannabis Convention this past weekend.
    The Dude bought some cream but I comp'd him a FKNA shirt.

Name:  MeandDude.jpeg
Views: 292
Size:  450.6 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Why Carl's Jr. is testing out a CBD burger

The CBD burger will be available for just one day at one Carl's Jr. location in Denver, Colorado.

New York (CNN Business)Carl's Jr. is testing out a cannabis burger to stay at the forefront of the CBD trend.

The chain said on Wednesday that it will sell the Rocky Mountain High: CheeseBurger Delight burger at one location in Denver, Colorado for just one day (April 20th, of course). The burger features a sauce infused with CBD, or cannabidiol, a non-psychoactive hemp derivative.

Though the promotion is limited, it's not a stunt. The burger chain is using the test to determine whether a CBD burger belongs on its permanent menu, said Patty Trevino, senior vice president of brand marketing for Carl's Jr.
    "It is something that feels right for the brand," she told CNN Business. "We are all about innovation."

Food, beverage and other consumer goods companies have been trying to figure out how to capitalize on growing interest in ingredients like CBD. Consumers are increasingly seeking products that offer an extra something, like increased energy or better gut health. CBD may fit the bill: Some studies suggest the CBD can help treat inflammation, pain, anxiety and seizures. Carl's Jr. isn't promoting any possible functional benefits of CBD, Trevino said.

Carl's Jr. is hoping to please their customers, whom Trevino said tend to be interested in new trends. It's also chasing "future Carl's Jr. customers that are younger," said Trevino. "They are more open to different flavors of products," as well as benefits trendy ingredients may offer.

The chain first decided to explore CBD in January, after introducing a product based on another trend. Earlier this year, the chain announced a plant-based alternative to its signature burger in partnership with Beyond Meat.
    "I was sitting down with our head chef Owen Klein, and we were talking about trends," Trevino said. After the Beyond Meat launch, they came up with a wish list that included a CBD product. "We looked at ourselves and said, you know what, let's try."

CBD is an attractive new ingredient for companies, but they have to act carefully because regulation around use of the ingredient is ill-defined. Hemp was legalized nationally last year as part of the Farm Bill, but the Food & Drug Administration still hasn't decided how to regulate CBD products. In a March interview with Brookings Institution, former FDA commissioner Scott Gottlieb said it could take several years before the agency fully legalizes CBD for use in food products and dietary supplements.

Starting small, in a market where cannabis regulation is "really strong," will allow Carl's Jr. to figure out how to move forward. Testing CBD could give the company an edge over competitors, because most of its locations are in Western states, where recreational cannabis is legal.

Because Carl's Jr. decided to test in just one location on one day, it was able to bring a product to customers very quickly. The chain partnered with Bluebird Botanicals, a Colorado-based company that sells CBD oil and capsules, for the test.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Several weeks into my CBD experiment and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised at the results. Picked up 2oz of tinture (30/1ml) and have been taking it twice a day for three weeks. I have a 1.2cm bone spur in my right AC joint with a glenolabrial tear, L1-5 herniated discs in various stages of anger and bilateral patellar tendon issues. Getting up in the morning was a chore at times but the last two weeks I have noticed a dramatic difference. Not saying I am pain free all the time but I am noticing a vast improvement in my comfort level. I haven't been on narcs for the pain except for a VERY rare percocet (read two or three tabs a year) but was taking naproxen 440mg twice a day for a year. I stopped that about 4 months ago because of bleeding issues. I've probably gone from a constant 5-6/10 pain to a 1-2/10 which to me is huge!!

Also noticed that I rarely get up in the middle of the night anymore. Again huge. I purchased from zaturals.com and I'm content.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

...but the drug companies say it’s a modern day snake oil!

I was getting 90 norcos a month until I went cbd.
    Can't stand the thought of taking one again and pray I don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    Several weeks into my CBD experiment and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised at the results. Picked up 2oz of tinture (30/1ml) and have been taking it twice a day for three weeks. I have a 1.2cm bone spur in my right AC joint with a glenolabrial tear, L1-5 herniated discs in various stages of anger and bilateral patellar tendon issues. Getting up in the morning was a chore at times but the last two weeks I have noticed a dramatic difference. Not saying I am pain free all the time but I am noticing a vast improvement in my comfort level. I haven't been on narcs for the pain except for a VERY rare percocet (read two or three tabs a year) but was taking naproxen 440mg twice a day for a year. I stopped that about 4 months ago because of bleeding issues. I've probably gone from a constant 5-6/10 pain to a 1-2/10 which to me is huge!!

Also noticed that I rarely get up in the middle of the night anymore. Again huge. I purchased from zaturals.com and I'm content.

The shit works! I have been using Splat’s cream for a while now with excellent results. I have plenty of shoulder pain, (fucked rotator cuff, partially torn labrum and some kind of impingement), I can greatly reduce pain. So much so I have started to do upper body workouts again. Granted, they are wimpy but I haven’t been able to do shit for a few years without severe pain. Going on 4 years since I have happily rowed a boat. Told one of my fishin buddies today that I’m back!
    It obviously doesn’t fix structural problems. When it’s broke, it’s broke. But Splat’s stuff, (for me), seems to be the only topical that penetrates and it works. I think high concentrations of quality CBD do reduce inflammation. Might try to find another oral product to go along with Splat’s Spooge.

Btw - thanks again, Splat!

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Might try to find another oral product to go along with Splat’s Spooge.
    I just had to.

I was getting 90 norcos a month until I went cbd.
    Can't stand the thought of taking one again and pray I don't have to.
    They serve a purpose and a place but this shit can transition people off opiates quickly unless their goal is to "get high" which is a completely different story.

Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post

This is awesome to read!

My wife has L4 & L5 herniated discs and is on CBD now. Just started a couple of weeks or so ago and it's definitely working for her.

I have an mri tomorrow for my C6 issue, so I'm on the CBD regimen as well. With my particular situation, I'm just hoping it is a disk/pinched nerve issue as the alternative would be worse.

I've been checking out cbd creams at dispensaries lately and am finding 500 mg in 1 oz. or 2 oz. jars for an average of $75 - $80 retail. I'm doing 4.7 oz. jars at 2000 mg for $115, which is the wholesale price I'll be getting from dispensaries, stores, and healers I'm working to supply. I'll be breaking it down into 1 oz. and 2 oz. jars I'll sell for $30-$35 to beat my competitors' wholesale prices with a more effective product.

I gotta jug of splat splooge at bbi utard. Got several spots of olemansyndromc that start honken when the splat hasnt rubbed them down in a day or two. When the cast comes off my freshly surgered achilles tear im gonna have his splooge on the bottom of that foot before it goes in the walking boot you betcha!

The local Utarded CBD slinger had CBD concentrate shatter last time I was in 20 1/2 G for the regs 50 for a 1/2 of "full spectrum" shatter that looked different for same strain name. They said people hit it like the real 545 hing that they cant talk about in the land of small government. Pat, you whack your CBD distallate off a nail or vape or burnit?
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

CBD Burgers...
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I gotta jug of splat splooge at bbi utard. Got several spots of olemansyndromc that start honken when the splat hasnt rubbed them down in a day or two. When the cast comes off my freshly surgered achilles tear im gonna have his splooge on the bottom of that foot before it goes in the walking boot you betcha!

The local Utarded CBD slinger had CBD concentrate shatter last time I was in 20 1/2 G for the regs 50 for a 1/2 of "full spectrum" shatter that looked different for same strain name. They said people hit it like the real 545 hing that they cant talk about in the land of small government. Pat, you whack your CBD distallate off a nail or vape or burnit?
    I bought some hemp flowers at the cannabis fair and lay those down in a bubbler, then sprinkle cbd isolate on them. Full spectrum shatter? Sounds like bho from weed to me. Haven't heard of people making shatter from hemp - but I ain't seen everything, so that's possible, I guess. I also sprinkle isolate in my doobies, which I love to roll from a blend of bud I do with simpson oil on the paper and crunble up some moon rocks to sprinkle in, too. My doobs kill all pain.

I bought some hemp flowers at the cannabis fair and lay those down in a bubbler, then sprinkle cbd isolate on them. Full spectrum shatter? Sounds like bho from weed to me. Haven't heard of people making shatter from hemp - but I ain't seen everything, so that's possible, I guess.
    How do you conume yer distallate? I may nab some of the local and take some nail hits and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    CBD Burgers...
    Does CBD cure diabeetus? Id buy a fucton of CBD Dr pepper!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

I don't hit nails or vape. I only do what I outlined above. Among other things...

Dropping this here so I don't lose it.

https://www.projectcbd.org/culture/p...s-therapeutics

I don't hit nails or vape. I only do what I outlined above. Among other things...

Dropping this here so I don't lose it.

https://www.projectcbd.org/culture/p...s-therapeutics
    THREAD: HOW PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS CAN HELP TERMINAL PATIENTS FACE DEATH