Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    Reading the news and saw article saying CBD may cause liver damage...Ok - interesting. Then I read the dose: 20mg/kg - am I reading that right? 20mg per kg body weight? Another article cited their max at 600+mg/kg. Isn't that like a massive-beyond extraordinary dose?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeada.../#1dc1fd1f43ff

The only one pimping the study hard is a know anti-mj nutter so I'm already skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    Reading the news and saw article saying CBD may cause liver damage...Ok - interesting. Then I read the dose: 20mg/kg - am I reading that right? 20mg per kg body weight? Another article cited their max at 600+mg/kg. Isn't that like a massive-beyond extraordinary dose?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeada.../#1dc1fd1f43ff

The only one pimping the study hard is a know anti-mj nutter so I'm already skeptical.
    I had read something about that too and decided to not worry about it because IIRC there were other factors involved (people taking other medications that can damage the liver, or have pre-existing liver damage) along with the high dose.

Can CBD cause liver damage?
    The only CBD-based medicine that has received approval from the FDA is Epidiolex, which lists potential liver damage as a side effect. While the study has proven that CBD can cause liver damage, the doses used were 10-20 times more mg than what average consumers currently take.

CBD Could Cause Liver Damage at High Doses, Says Study
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    Then I read the dose: 20mg/kg - am I reading that right? 20mg per kg body weight?
    Yeah, that's what it means. Equivalent to a 150 lb person taking almost 1400 mg. Apparently that's the maximum recommended dose for EPIDIOLEX so they didn't just pull it out of thin air, but for the average person taking 5-20 mg total at a time this seems pretty meaningless.

^Agreed.

Sort of got stuck on if they really were implying dose in user kg to mg...

A la: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mg/kg

Then for a laugh I plugged in 20mg daily use into this: http://www.psc-literature.org/dosecalc.htm

0.259 (note the decimal pt - what is this? A dose for ants?)

Which is like insane compared to their study: 738 mg/kg dose & 2460 mg/kg

So wasn't certain I'm reading my apples to their apples. Cheers....

Damn. I've always wanted to eat a kg of cbd. I have dosed pretty fucking good on cbd, inadvertantly, but heavily while I was making one of my first batches of cream, while smoking isolate and eating it, I was also getting it all over my hands and rubbing it into every ache and pain on my body.. The side effect - I was walking around and realized I felt 1000% pain free and flashed back to when I was a kid and nothing hurt and said, "Holy Fuck, I feel like I'm eight years old." My movements were so carefree and uninhibited by any sort of stiffness or pain that I just felt like a kid again. When you're as busted up as a rodeo cowboy, that's pure fucking ecstasy.

CBD Oil - Official Thread

Well, I’m a believer. I’ve been on some quality oil for a week and I swear my tinnitus is temporarily better after a few drops under my tongue.

I put 5 bottles in the mail to myself before I left Cali, 33% stuff, I hope it shows up or I’ll be stuck buying crap. I didn’t want to carry changing planes in Texas.

They legalized medicinal marijuana in Mo. but there is no way I’m giving the govt my info and applying for a card.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Well, I’m a believer. I’ve been on some quality oil for a week and I swear my tinnitus is temporarily better after a few drops under my tongue.

I put 5 bottles in the mail to myself before I left Cali, 33% stuff, I hope it shows up or I’ll be stuck buying crap. I didn’t want to carry changing planes in Texas.

They legalized medicinal marijuana in Mo. but there is no way I’m giving the govt my info and applying for a card.

If you end up ordering online CBDlish in Oregon has some great products with fast and friendly service. I started down the CBD road with their Honey Stix.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Thanks. I’m sure I will have to be ordering when I run out.

Everbody waiting from the cream - shipping by Fri/Sat this week.

Extraction machines on the way to Clarksville. Sonsofbitches are expensive.

I predict the bottle neck will be in the extraction process. Everyone and their dog grows the shit here.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Congrats on getting the gear to extract BS.
    Splat - Mom Schwerty has had her life turn around since starting with the cream. She loves you! Can’t stop talking about it.

This thread is 32 pages long and I don't have time to read it all. I'm sorry.

What's the best CBD oil that I can mail order or find while in Oregon? I'm hearing that there's tons of diluted shit out there and I'm looking for the goods.

Thank you in advance.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

CBD Oil - Official Thread

It’s expensive but I’ve had good luck with uncanna for hemp based products.

If you’re buying at a rec store it’s tested and should be legit

Just got a BAAR catalog the other day, they have some interesting products.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    This thread is 32 pages long and I don't have time to read it all. I'm sorry.

What's the best CBD oil that I can mail order or find while in Oregon? I'm hearing that there's tons of diluted shit out there and I'm looking for the goods.

Thank you in advance.
    How close are you to Washington? If you can get to Vancouver you can find Fairwinds products. If not CBDlish is based in Oregon. You can visit their store or mail order.

VISIT OUR LOCAL STORES - CBDlish

7037 SW Macadam Ave
    Portland, OR 97219
    971-339-2976

18815 SE McLoughlin BLVD
    Milwaukie, OR 97267
    503-303-7489

307 SW HWY 224
    Estacada, OR 97023
    503-630-2020

Also:

Best cbd oil in Portland, OR

7 of Oregon’s Best CBD Products & Where to Find Them

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Congrats on getting the gear to extract BS.
    Splat - Mom Schwerty has had her life turn around since starting with the cream. She loves you! Can’t stop talking about it.
    Dood. It is so rewarding to hear news like this. And I hear it more and more often. Lots of people have been suffering for years, decades, with no real relief and now they're moving and smiling again. Really makes me smile. Tell her I love her, too, Schwerty!

Yo, everybody waiting for CBD cream. It's going to be first come, first serve and nobody's paid yet, so you could be first in line if you pay now. This batch is looking about sold out. CBD arrives tomorrow and I'll be shipping Thurs/Fri. It's $125 for 4.7 oz and $65 for 2.2 oz. Please Paypal friends and family to splat@fkna.com and put Donation in the Paypal. Then send your maggot name plus real name and address to that email. Thanks.

Bump for cbd info above.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Yo, everybody waiting for CBD cream. It's going to be first come, first serve and nobody's paid yet, so you could be first in line if you pay now. This batch is looking about sold out. CBD arrives tomorrow and I'll be shipping Thurs/Fri. It's $125 for 2.7 oz and $65 for 2.2 oz. Please Paypal friends and family to splat@fkna.com and put Donation in the Paypal. Then send your maggot name plus real name and address to that email. Thanks.
    Splat, shipping to NY work? I've been following this thread from afar and would love to get in on some cream given how beat up my legs are from running right now. I haven't claimed dibs - so I don't want to jump the line - but I am ready to send over a Paypal if you have some available. Also, to check: it's $125 for 2.7oz, or is that supposed to be a larger size? Thanks!

Go for it - and my mistake - that's 4.7 oz. sorry...

Perfect. Just sent - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    How close are you to Washington? If you can get to Vancouver you can find Fairwinds products. If not CBDlish is based in Oregon. You can visit their store or mail order.

VISIT OUR LOCAL STORES - CBDlish

7037 SW Macadam Ave
    Portland, OR 97219
    971-339-2976

18815 SE McLoughlin BLVD
    Milwaukie, OR 97267
    503-303-7489

307 SW HWY 224
    Estacada, OR 97023
    503-630-2020

Also:

Best cbd oil in Portland, OR

7 of Oregon’s Best CBD Products & Where to Find Them
    Funny, I generally manage to stop in your neck of the woods when I’m headed back to Idaho. There’s that shop in downtown Pendleton that has always seemed decent.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Funny, I generally manage to stop in your neck of the woods when I’m headed back to Idaho. There’s that shop in downtown Pendleton that has always seemed decent.
    We've got three shops here in town. A Greener Today is the best for selection and deals followed by Walla Walla Cannabis Company. I would steer clear of Walla Walla Weedery - it's sketchy. I've been in there when both clients and staff are smoking inside the shop and their selection is weak.

Don't be shy now!

Any left for ordering Splat? Been hanging out with my dad and his arthritis in his hands is getting bad so was thinking of picking up some for him to try (since you appear to be working miracles here!).

Only two orders so far this am, JC.

Only two orders so far this am, JC.
    Sent!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using TGR Forums mobile app