Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Send pictures of your sister's tits.
    That is required to continue to post. Everybody else has...

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Has this become a bot thread due to increasing cbd searches and data profiling?
    I was especially impressed by the mention of gluten free cbd. That's fucking hilarious.
    Where do you source your gluten additive from? I hope it's GMO, please tell me it's GMO gluten.
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

I go straight to the glute. It eliminates any confusion.

On a news article I saw some click bait the Tommy Chong says throw out your CBD. What’s up with that noise? Didn’t want to give the click.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    On a news article I saw some click bait the Tommy Chong says throw out your CBD. What’s up with that noise? Didn’t want to give the click.
    He's got his own with some interesting tech behind it. Tommy's cool, I'll pretty much always give him a click.

Gotta have a gimmick....

CBD is better than toothpaste????? yep.

https://www.projectcbd.org/wellness/...84613f-6772529

I've recently jumped on the CBD bandwagon. stuff is great. Actually convinced my mom to try it for chemo related stuff. I've been vaping flower but she has some lung issues so that is probably out

Quote Originally Posted by crackboy View Post
    I've recently jumped on the CBD bandwagon. stuff is great. Actually convinced my mom to try it for chemo related stuff. I've been vaping flower but she has some lung issues so that is probably out
    Sour Tsumani oil. Goes well with your morning cup o'joe. If you're in Washington try to get your hands on some by Dose.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Splat's shit is legit. I think that most of the crap in the store is watered down crap. And I don't smoke the weedz, I just like the medical side.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    I think that's a clickbait scam going around. Saw another featuring Tony Hawk says "Big pharma is furious!" and said Tom Hanks was in on it too. Bullshit meter went off before clicking but I just had to see how far it went.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    I think that's a clickbait scam going around. Saw another featuring Tony Hawk says "Big pharma is furious!" and said Tom Hanks was in on it too. Bullshit meter went off before clicking but I just had to see how far it went.
    I clicked too, then spiraled down one of those all too familiar wormholes of the sales dimension where they do a ten-point sale.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Splat's shit is legit. I think that most of the crap in the store is watered down crap. And I don't smoke the weedz, I just like the medical side.

True beans.

Splat’s shit is the shit.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Shake it, shake it Sugaree...

Smile Reply: CBD Oil

Cannabidiol may be a popular natural remedy used for several common ailments.

Better referred to as CBD, it's one among over 100 chemical compounds referred to as cannabinoids found within the cannabis or marijuana plant, marijuana (1Trusted Source).

Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is that the main psychoactive cannabinoid found in cannabis, and causes the feeling of getting “high” that’s often related to marijuana. However, unlike THC, CBD isn't psychoactive.

Want to see some naked pictures of your mom?

Quote Originally Posted by m60838 View Post
    Cannabidiol may be a popular natural remedy used for several common ailments.

It's the fuck off bot. How cute.

These guys say extracts will equal flower sales this year. I assume they're including CBD oil.

https://www.thebluntness.com/posts/w...nabis-extracts

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaHemming View Post
    I usually choose kratom instead of cbd oil, it's more effective and less addictive, tbh
    STFU&GBTW is that you???

That's what you're talking about.

Have they changed in the last year? I have yet to find a CBD oil that does anything for pain. I have spent plenty of $ trying the different brands just to have another tin of icy hot equivalent stuff. Even prescription lidocaine doesn't do anything except make my skin tingle.

Jumping in (again maybe?)

Looking for something to mellow out the anxiety and racing thoughts each evening. Not looking for a high, actually looking to reduce some boozing.

CBD Oil - Official Thread

Ok..now that our CBD cream hookup is gone…..my wife asked me about CBD oil for stress, anxiety, depression, etc…..(I guess empty nest with me ain’t what she thought it would be….lol)

Does anybody have a recommendation for a CBD oil that they have had good results with?

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    Ok..now that our CBD cream hookup is gone…..my wife asked me about CBD oil for stress, anxiety, depression, etc…..(I guess empty nest with me ain’t what she thought it would be….lol)

Does anybody have a recommendation for a CBD oil that they have had good results with?
    Try CBD-lish out of Oregon. I like their honey stix great for stiring into your coffee or tea.

My favorite THC/CBD company Fairwinds has launched a CBD only line that I believe you can get in your state. Here is a review of their products:

Fairwinds CBD Review (2021)
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Try CBD-lish out of Oregon. I like their honey stix great for stiring into your coffee or tea.

My favorite THC/CBD company Fairwinds has launched a CBD only line that I believe you can get in your state. Here is a review of their products:

Fairwinds CBD Review (2021)
    Awesome…thx..we’ll check out tonight…

My buddy Harvey makes this and has been doing so way before I even knew what it was. Give it a try, he's super passionate about it.

https://www.harveysallnaturals.com/
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

CBD Oil - Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    My buddy Harvey makes this and has been doing so way before I even knew what it was. Give it a try, he's super passionate about it.

https://www.harveysallnaturals.com/
    Last edited by BC.; 11-09-2021 at 04:23 PM.

My friend Given's company, Lost Range CBD, right here out of Steamboat. I use the Gold Buckle 4000mg tincture, 100mg a day for the past few years. Awesome stuff. I also use his 4000mg Gold Buckle muscle and joint rub for nearly everything. Amazing smell, stuff really works for joint pain, RA, my knees, bad back, and most recently my broken elbow and broken finger. Third party tested. Not cheap. But worth it. My health insurance, in a way. 20% off for Veterans, also.

https://lostrangecbd.com/