Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    IT'S FROM PROJECT CBD, KQ.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    IT'S FROM PROJECT CBD, KQ.
    I got it - just cross posting for myself for later reading
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Picked this up yesterday. My pain is pretty intense, and this seems to be working.

I now have 1.25 oz jars of my cream, 625 mg cbd, $40 shipped.

I'm in. PM sent.

I've read topicals primarily good for skin relief like psoriasis as it doesn't transmit thru the skin as effectively as other methods?

Just started listening to this also...

http://cdn11.castfire.com/audio/586/...ffdff929ea1a9a

Anyone know if it is legal to take CBD across the border flying to MX? Sure would make my wife's vacation a lot more enjoyable...

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Anyone know if it is legal to take CBD across the border flying to MX? Sure would make my wife's vacation a lot more enjoyable...
    decant it
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

I would take it. It is legal in Mexico. I suppose there is always a small chance of getting hassled.

Any idea if CBD is readily available in MX?

Any idea if CBD is readily available in MX?

Is CBD oil legal in Mexico?
    CBD is available in Mexico and online, and is legal. Medical marijuana has been decriminalized, there is no penalty or action for 5 grams of any substance in Mexico, it is not recommended that you use the substances in public. But CBD is a medical treatment and you can buy it online.

Can you take CBD into Mexico?
    Short answer: Yes, it's legal. As long as your CBD oil is derived from hemp, it's perfectly legal to carry your CBD oil across state lines, regardless of whether or not marijuana is legal in that state.Sep 26, 2018

TOP 4 MUST-KNOW TIPS WHEN TRAVELING AND FLYING WITH CBD OIL

CBD is Heading South; Hemp/CBD Markets Spreading into Mexico and South America

CBD Science to sell cannabis supplements and cosmetics in Mexico

Mexico Could Make History By Treating CBD Like A Supplement, As It Should Be

Mexico Greenlights Country’s First 38 Cannabis Products

Been using a topical on my knee as well as vaping. I have a chronic ACL strain and osteoarthritis in the same knee. This doing all of this as along with decreasing inflammation through other means has helped me immensely.
    Training for Alpental

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Is CBD oil legal in Mexico?
    CBD is available in Mexico and online, and is legal. Medical marijuana has been decriminalized, there is no penalty or action for 5 grams of any substance in Mexico, it is not recommended that you use the substances in public. But CBD is a medical treatment and you can buy it online.

Can you take CBD into Mexico?
    Short answer: Yes, it's legal. As long as your CBD oil is derived from hemp, it's perfectly legal to carry your CBD oil across state lines, regardless of whether or not marijuana is legal in that state.Sep 26, 2018

TOP 4 MUST-KNOW TIPS WHEN TRAVELING AND FLYING WITH CBD OIL

CBD is Heading South; Hemp/CBD Markets Spreading into Mexico and South America

CBD Science to sell cannabis supplements and cosmetics in Mexico

Mexico Could Make History By Treating CBD Like A Supplement, As It Should Be

Mexico Greenlights Country’s First 38 Cannabis Products
    Thanks KQ!
    Got most of that from my own google search too.
    Still, I'd hate to be the guy who got caught trying to smuggle weed (CBD) INTO Mexico.

Thanks KQ!
    Got most of that from my own google search too.
    Still, I'd hate to be the guy who got caught trying to smuggle weed (CBD) INTO Mexico.
    If it’s cream just put it in a Jergens or Vaseline container.

If edibles I mix candies in with a pack of IceBreakers or something.

I've been checking out cbd creams at dispensaries lately and am finding 500 mg in 1 oz. or 2 oz. jars for an average of $75 - $80 retail. I'm doing 4.7 oz. jars at 2000 mg for $115, which is the wholesale price I'll be getting from dispensaries, stores, and healers I'm working to supply. I'll be breaking it down into 1 oz. and 2 oz. jars I'll sell for $30-$35 to beat my competitors' wholesale prices with a more effective product.
    How long would a 4.7 oz jar last using it strictly on arthritic hands?
    Asking for my mother in law.
    She is struggling to find something that works right now and is open to using CBD cream if its cost effective.

At least a month, TWINS. I just talked to a woman this morning who was developing trigger finger in one finger on her left hand. She was also developing a knot on her hand where that finger met the palm. I guess it's a tendon thing. She said at one week she could straighten her finger and she's now working on the knot. I had one friend with arthritis who applied it once and said it never bothers him since. That's all I have to go by between my own shoulder healing experience and what other people, like schwerty, tell me. I got the best herbs I know, along with the cbd, being delievered via dmso, which has been used for joint pain for a long time. Precautionarily, I need to say that because dmso is a solvent, anyone using it, after applying to body, should rinse their hands with warm water, no soap, and wipe them off on a clean towel. You don't want to absorb everything you touch with it on your hands

At least a month, TWINS. I just talked to a woman this morning who was developing trigger finger in one finger on her left hand. She was also developing a knot on her hand where that finger met the palm. I guess it's a tendon thing. She said at one week she could straighten her finger and she's now working on the knot. I had one friend with arthritis who applied it once and said it never bothers him since. That's all I have to go by between my own shoulder healing experience and what other people, like schwerty, tell me. I got the best herbs I know, along with the cbd, being delievered via dmso, which has been used for joint pain for a long time. Precautionarily, I need to say that because dmso is a solvent, anyone using it, after applying to body, should rinse their hands with warm water, no soap, and wipe them off on a clean towel. You don't want to absorb everything you touch with it on your hands
    Thankyou for the thorough response Pat.
    I have used DMSO before and remember the strong garlic smell that happened while using it. Is that still a issue?

My gf said my breath smelled like garlic the other day. I didn't notice myself. Small trade-off.

I'm ready to try some of this to help with shitty sleep and recovery from athletic pursuits in my mid 40s...but want capsules and not tinctures. What's some good reliable choices? Ive seen Floyd's, Hammer Nutrition, Hemp Daddys.....

Quote Originally Posted by snowday View Post
    I'm ready to try some of this to help with shitty sleep and recovery from athletic pursuits in my mid 40s...but want capsules and not tinctures. What's some good reliable choices? Ive seen Floyd's, Hammer Nutrition, Hemp Daddys.....
    Where are you and do you have to stick to hemp derived CBD or can you go with cannabis?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Where are you and do you have to stick to hemp derived CBD or can you go with cannabis?
    In Western Mass so anything goes...

Quote Originally Posted by snowday View Post
    In Western Mass so anything goes...
    Being in Washington all I can do is online research and post links (which I do so well much to the consternation of many. LOL!). Hopefully someone from your area an weigh in with actual experience with local products. In the meantime I would recommend looking for products that are cannabis derived with some THC content. Bonus points for products that give you terpene profiles (also here) and add herbal extracts. ++ for "seed to shelf" companies who keep it all in-house and can tell you what strains they are using.

Here is a Yelp review of some local shops. You may know them but I like that people reviewed staff knowledge and helpfulness. Nothing worse than going into a shop and having it staffed by a bunch of stoners that can't talk about products.

Best Cbd Oil in Boston, MA

If you decided you want to try something other than capsules, maybe an oil that you can ingest consider Sour Tsunami if you can find it. It is one of my very favorites. More high CBD cannabis strains to look for can be found here:

Which Cannabis Strains Are Highest in CBD, According to Lab Data?

7 High CBD Strains To Help You Relax

You could always go the route of Bobby and a couple others on here who decarb their own flower and make capsules so you get exactly what you want without having to hunt and search for strains in the form you want. I find often that I can get flower but not the concentrate I want which is frustrating.

This decarb product has received good reviews and I think there are a few here who have it (LOL! You can buy it at Wal-Mart!):

NOVA Decarboxylator

Texasses
    https://greenrushdaily.com/news/arre...texas-airport/

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797