Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    Emailed and sent! Thanks dude.

Should be all set, splat!

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Yo - Everybody who ordered cream - it shipped Sarturday with 2-3 day delivery. Thanks.

thanks, pat!
    get paid

MPPG - check your email

CBD Oil - Official Thread

So an update.

I bought some 5% thc oil and some 33% oil.

The 5% works better for my tinnitus. The 33%, gets me high. Yep, kid at the store said it would not, said you need 100% oil, but I went on a date last night and was as high a kite when I showed up.

The pure cbd oil seems to best for me.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Lol. Good times.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    So an update.

The 5% works better for my tinnitus. The 33%, gets me high. Yep, kid at the store said it would not, said you need 100% oil, but I went on a date last night and was as high a kite when I showed up.

You're not supposed to masturbate furiously with it. I think...

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    get paid

So an update.

The 1:1 gets me high in a foggy "nothing's going to bother me " way. The 5:1 is a better choice for me.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Last order that came in this am cleaned me out. No more cream available til September 10 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    The 1:1 gets me high in a foggy "nothing's going to bother me " way. The 5:1 is a better choice for me.
    I also read, and noticed, if you get too high from let’s say....forgetting how many gummy’s you’ve had for example, cbd oil counter acts the thc.

I also read, and noticed, if you get too high from let’s say....forgetting how many gummy’s you’ve had for example, cbd oil counter acts the thc.

Solid work.

This is true or so they say. Have not had ro test it out yet.

I have heard that some savvy CBD entrepreneurs are thinking of marketing a too high remedy in the form of a quick shot bottle like 5 hrs energy.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

A guy I met at a hemp convention makes a product called Undoo for bringin yourself down when you get too high.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    A guy I met at a hemp convention makes a product called Undoo for bringin yourself down when you get too high.
    that's exactly what I'm talking about!

Thanks again splat

I've been introduced to a CBD fluid. Taken directly from the plant with no heat/cooking involved. Keeps all the goodness intact. The guy that showed it to me has his mom taking it and it helps with her fiber myalgia. I had my dad try it on his arthritic knee and ankle. Said it stopped the pain almost immediatly. Can be rubbed on or taken orally.

Any thoughts compared to regular CBD oil?

that's exactly what I'm talking about!
    That's what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Millsie1 View Post
    I've been introduced to a CBD fluid. Taken directly from the plant with no heat/cooking involved. Keeps all the goodness intact. The guy that showed it to me has his mom taking it and it helps with her fiber myalgia. I had my dad try it on his arthritic knee and ankle. Said it stopped the pain almost immediatly. Can be rubbed on or taken orally.

Any thoughts compared to regular CBD oil?
    You mean with CO2?

Here's a page with some good info about CBD extraction: https://www.apekssupercritical.com/c...ction-process/

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    when you get too high.
    unpossible

You mean with CO2?

Here's a page with some good info about CBD extraction: https://www.apekssupercritical.com/c...ction-process/
    No, its a patented process that extracts all the nutrients out of the cannabis plant to make a CBD fluid. I'll see if I can find a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Millsie1 View Post
    No, its a patented process that extracts all the nutrients out of the cannabis plant to make a CBD fluid. I'll see if I can find a link.

sounds like nano-emulsion cbd (aka water sol cbd) made by plant disruption with microfluidization under pressure. This is actually still oil based depsite the "water soluble" claim, it's just that the particles become small enough to be dispersed in liquid such that they don't coalesce. The big advantage is an increase in bioavailability due to the very small droplets (~60-100 nm) surface area to volume ratio.

(we use a Microfluidics MP-110 for mostly for tissue/cell disruption and our service rep says most of their business is moving/has moved into the thc/cbd extraction field.)
    Move upside and let the man go through...

WSDA: Don't put CBD from hemp in food products
    By DON JENKINS Capital Press

Sep 10, 2019

Washington’s licensed food processors could lose points off inspection scores if caught adding cannabidiol to their products, state regulators say, adding that hemp’s hottest product has not been approved as an ingredient by the Food and Drug Administration.

The ban on making CBD-infused food and beverages likely will affect only a handful of the couple thousand food processors inspected by the state Department of Agriculture’s food-safety division, officials said Monday.

CBD is ostensibly regulated by the FDA, even though demand for CBD candy, honey, beverages and other edibles is helping drive the hemp boom. The department does not plan to raid stores.

“We understand the cat’s out of the bag,” said Steve Fuller, the department’s assistant director for food safety. “However, people want to know what’s legal. We need to clarify that for people.”

The department’s policy also prohibits food warehouses licensed by the agriculture department from distributing CBD-infused food and drink to in-state retailers. The products can be sent out-of-state.

“We’re not regulating interstate commerce, but we are regulating

distribution within the state of Washington,” Fuller said.

Washington’s ban on using CBD as a food ingredient won’t prohibit state-licensed hemp processors from making and selling the oil to marijuana retailers. The department’s policy also doesn’t prohibit farmers from growing hemp for CBD production.

Industrial Hemp Association Washington lobbyist Bonny Jo Peterson said most hemp farmers are growing the crop for CBD. She said doesn’t expect the food-safety division’s stance to slow the industry.

She said she doesn’t know of any hemp processor who will be affected and that she expects the FDA and USDA to soon announce federal rules that will clarify CBD’s status.

Washington has 86 hemp processors licensed by the agriculture department’s Commodity Inspection Division, not the food-safety division.

The commodity division is inspecting hemp farms, but doesn’t plan on inspecting hemp processors unless it receives a complaint, the division’s head, Jessica Allenton, said.

A food processor or warehouse inspected by the food-safety division must score at least 90 out of 100 to pass. Using or distributing CBD likely will knock a “couple points” off the score, David Smith, the food-safety program manager, said.

The 2018 Farm Bill removed hemp from the federal controlled substances list. The hemp industry, however, continues to operate in gray areas.

Oregon law allows any hemp product, including CBD, to be added to food. More-cautious Washington lawmakers, however, have chosen to follow the FDA’s lead.

The FDA last year approved CBD as the active ingredient in the drug Epidiolex to treat seizures associated with two rare and severe forms of epilepsy.

Active ingredients in drugs can’t be added to food or animal feed sold across state lines, according to the FDA, therefore the interstate trafficking of CBD-infused products is illegal.

FDA enforcement has been focused on sending warning letters to businesses making unsubstantiated health claims about CBD.

The FDA has been taking public comments on whether it should allow more uses of CBD.

“If the FDA approves food ingredient uses for hemp extracts like CBD, those uses would be allowed under state law,” according to a policy statement from the Washington Department of Agriculture.

CBD is a chemical component of cannabis. CBD does not intoxicate, but trials leading to the approval of Epidiolex found side effects such as lethargy, mild liver damage and depression, according to the FDA.

Hemp seeds, or grain, can be used in food. The FDA has recognized that ingredient as safe.

Interesting.....I have a friend making a mil a month on cbd gummies. But she's also doing thc gummies and home bud delivery. In Cali, where people give zero fucks what the pot laws say.

Mmmmmm Sour Tsumami Mocha this morning.... take me away!

Had an unintentional flying dismount the other day. The old body just doesn't bounce like it used to and now I've got aches and pains in places I didn't know I had. Hoping to slip into blissful pain free (or relatively) mode shortly.

Normally I would vape this but you know what with people dying and all I'm a little gun shy though I'm pretty confident the issue isn't with any products I have as I've contacted the companies and everything I purchase comes from reputable stores in Washington. Still, one wonders and since lungs don't grow in trees I'm being cautious.