Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    except it's not really a water soluble compound, and it's actually still an oil form but just tiny sized. Water soluble is a misnomer- what the process really does is microencapsulation ie emulsification of the oil into typically 50-150 uM micron sized droplets that allows it to be dispersed in a water, as opposed to a bolus delivery, which vastly increases the surface area available.
    Thank you, mofro!!!! That is very valuable info for me. I don't want to misspeak in the event I personally pitch someone with your knowledge. Super appreciated.

How much is lost in bolus delivery, comparatively speaking and, do digestive enzymes inhibit absorption?

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    except it's not really a water soluble compound, and it's actually still an oil form but just tiny sized. Water soluble is a misnomer- what the process really does is microencapsulation ie emulsification of the oil into typically 50-150 uM micron sized droplets that allows it to be dispersed in a water, as opposed to a bolus delivery, which vastly increases the surface area available.
    Way to go and get all sciency on us
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

I think I need some lab time with mofro....

as a mere mortal I am still pondering if 50-150 uM micron sized droplets are smaller or larger than 1 micron.....thousandths of a micron???

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I think I need some lab time with mofro....

as a mere mortal I am still pondering if 50-150 uM micron sized droplets are smaller or larger than 1 micron.....thousandths of a micron???
    Sorry Splatarino, i meant 50-150 nm nanometers, .05 to .150 microns. Less than 0.2um will pass sterile filtration. Someone who cares or knows more could figure out the actual molar concentration of how much cbd can be/is loaded into the particles, depending on the radius.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

I just did one of the salted caramel candies @ 15 mg per piece from my sample pack.
    This is the most pleasant company I've ever worked with.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Not that it was the wrong time or place, but that statement conjures an image... sitting next to you on Chair 2, watching you alternate from gritting teeth to o-face and back, rocking gently, looking around and down at the skier on the Fan... then you turned to me and said, "mannn, I'm a little TOo high right now..."

But there were snosk8 wares involved, too, iirc
    Chair 2 can be intimidating. Closing day this year I had to ask glademaster to sit on the edge so I could hold on to the chair and make it up top.

And having the space chocolates kick in on a lap with mofro, zbo and what felt like nobody else on the mountain was interesting. Lots of time to think on that chair

Bump.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Bump.
    bumpity...bump... bump...... LOL! How you all doin' out there?

My current regime is Fairwinds AM 300 relief and PM 300 relief. Everything is just fab and I feel great! Still no need for any NSAIDs.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    bumpity...bump... bump...... LOL! How you all doin' out there?

My current regime is Fairwinds AM 300 relief and PM 300 relief. Everything is just fab and I feel great! Still no need for any NSAIDs.
    That's awesome. Glad you found relief. I hope a tolerance does not build up. Is that an issue when using for pain relief? A friend told me one can develop a tolerance recreationally. Bobby Baker is walking proof. You could tranq and elephant or five with what he reports. The guy is immortal.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    That's awesome. Glad you found relief. I hope a tolerance does not build up. Is that an issue when using for pain relief? A friend told me one can develop a tolerance recreationally. Bobby Baker is walking proof. You could tranq and elephant or five with what he reports. The guy is immortal.
    So far things are still going swimmingly with regard to aches and pains and I do not feel the need to take more than the standard dose. There isn't enough THC in the products I take to get anyone high even if they have no tolerance though I will say that the 5:1 Ratio tincture did give me a lift (it's a sativa/indica hybrid). I certainly have never felt stoned from any of the products I've taken that include Craft Elixers Pioneer Square gummies (CBD/THC), Fairwinds 5:1 Ratio Tincture, Fairwinds AM Relief 300/PM Relief 300 Tincture.

I have experimented with straight Sativa tincture and straight Indica tincture. The Indica I sometimes add to my P Relief 300 for a deeper sleep and the Sativa I took just to see what it was like. I tried both Green Revolution's Indica tincture (coconut oil base) and Fairwinds Indica tincture (avocado oil base) and I think for whatever reason the Fairwinds seemed more potent. The Sativa I tried was Green Revolution. I haven't finished that bottle yet but when/if I do I will switch to Fairwinds.

With a morning tea or coffee...

Gf and I did the cbd infused coffee Friday, including enemas. Seventh heaven high all afternoon. No thc.
    Absolutely incredible.
    I’m intrigued by the CBD coffee thing. Gonna try to search some out.

I fkd my hand up riding back in July and it has been very slow to heal and I'd like some sort of lotion to rub on it to reduce the pain and maybe also bring down the swelling. Is this something cbd products can do?

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    I fkd my hand up riding back in July and it has been very slow to heal and I'd like some sort of lotion to rub on it to reduce the pain and maybe also bring down the swelling. Is this something cbd products can do?

All very good products:

Nectar Craft Transdermal Salve
    Fairwinds Flow
    Green Revolution (formerly Ethos) Muscle Melt

Thanks KQ. I'll have to stop at one of the local shops that sells cbd products and see if they have these.

Quote Originally Posted by stapes View Post
    X2. Research needed, but that sounds very nice.

This place ships:

https://www.cbdlish.com/

Quote Originally Posted by stapes View Post
    flowerpower.coffee
    use code WDBRNDZ15

Interestingly my longtime tennis partner's wife tore an ACL last march and in the process found out all kinds of things fucked up in that area. He brought up a canabis based oil I assume CBD at our match saturday, said she didn't get anything out of it. it was an odd conversation in that he won't touch anything canabis at all, teetotaler so-to-speak. From one breif conversation she seems a little more amicable to weed overall. Suburbs of america. YMMV
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Interestingly my longtime tennis partner's wife tore an ACL last march and in the process found out all kinds of things fucked up in that area. He brought up a canabis based oil I assume CBD at our match saturday, said she didn't get anything out of it. it was an odd conversation in that he won't touch anything canabis at all, teetotaler so-to-speak. From one breif conversation she seems a little more amicable to weed overall. Suburbs of america. YMMV
    Do you know how long she tried it and what kind (i.e. hemp or cannabis derived) and if she tried it with THC for the "entourage effect"? Obviously it's not a "miracle drug" but it's been pretty incredible for my aches and pains. That said it does nothing for sinus congestion.

Been enjoying Craft Elixer's CBD Pioneer Square Gummies (Pineapple Crush). Had a bit of lower backache this morning and one gummie knocked it out. These do have some THC for an entourage effect. They also make a THC gummie in this flavor so make sure you buy the one you want. CBD bag is white, THC bag is black.

Small batch manufacturing means CBD/THC content varies from batch to batch.

Hint: suck it, don't chew it.

CBD edibles are going to be a $10 billion dollar industry in a year.

I'm thinking of a wellness type shop that carries these CBD products. Gotta check the NY regs but id like to chat splat.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

I was on Percocet for a week, pain from an operation.. i switched to cbt plus a bit of thc and it seems to work well on pain, plus I'm not fuzzy, thinking that is.

Expensive though.

Local dispensary

Any idea where i can get it cheaper?

Sent from my moto g(6) using TGR Forums mobile app

Unless the state you live in (I'm looking at you Washington) has a brain fart and considers outlawing edibles because of the potential danger they pose to children. <roll eyes> Did they outlaw Tide Pods? No. They made them change the packaging. No need to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    I was on Percocet for a week, pain from an operation.. i switched to cbt plus a bit of thc and it seems to work well on pain, plus I'm not fuzzy, thinking that is.

Expensive though.

Local dispensary

Any idea where i can get it cheaper?
    Not sure where you're at but here in Washington a whopping 50% of what you pay is taxes so chances of getting cannabis products cheaper is unlikely unless your local store is running a special (prices do vary between stores but never more than $5). I signed up at each of our stores for text messages that alert me to sales which has helped. Also, a couple of our stores have regular days where they offer a discount too.

Watching KQ become a stoner is quite amusing to me. I can't wait for the XMas thread.