Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 809
  1. #126
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,013
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdeep View Post
    CBD in your beer? The beverage company responsible for the Corona brand just announced it is making a $4 BILLION investment in weed to offset declining sales of its vomit inducing piss water beer. The plan is to make horrible weed and market it by telling dumb kids it'll taste great with some lime and salt.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😮

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,487


    Have you ever wondered why cannabis affects everyone differently? Well over at Fairwinds Headquarters and Molecular Testing Labs, we’ve been working to find the answers for this very question! We cannot express how much value the revolutionary CannGX test will provide for patients and cannabis consultants. Instead of relentlessly searching for a ratio that specifically meets your needs, the CannaGX test provides insight into a variety of factors that were once left up to trial and error. Balanced and personalized cannabinoid ratios, potential reactions to medication and insight into the three most common wellness uses of cannabis will all be spelled out in an easy to read analysis that only fits your DNA. More information to come soon! #cannabisscience #sciencematters #qualitymatters

    https://www.facebook.com/fairwindsmanufacturing/

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,013
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post


    Have you ever wondered why cannabis affects everyone differently? Well over at Fairwinds Headquarters and Molecular Testing Labs, we’ve been working to find the answers for this very question! We cannot express how much value the revolutionary CannGX test will provide for patients and cannabis consultants. Instead of relentlessly searching for a ratio that specifically meets your needs, the CannaGX test provides insight into a variety of factors that were once left up to trial and error. Balanced and personalized cannabinoid ratios, potential reactions to medication and insight into the three most common wellness uses of cannabis will all be spelled out in an easy to read analysis that only fits your DNA. More information to come soon! #cannabisscience #sciencematters #qualitymatters

    https://www.facebook.com/fairwindsmanufacturing/
    Its a Brave New world. Talk about designer drugs. Forget Aldous Huxley though, this is Philip K Dick material.

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,487
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Its a Brave New world. Talk about designer drugs. Forget Aldous Huxley though, this is Philip K Dick material.
    LOL! Truly is amazing to be able to walk into a store and see bags of buds hanging on the wall.

    I'm really enjoying Fairwinds tinctures. I don't have anything to compare them to as far as other brands go but I'm not really feeling a need to switch. The avocado base and mango flavor is wonderful. I stopped in a local shop today and picked up their PM Relief 300. Will give it a go tonight.

    One issue I'm having is "what is a dropper full"? I saw a vid by a budtender in a Spokane shop and she drew out half a dropper saying that was one dose and I've seen some packaging indicating the same. The Fairwinds packaging has no such illustration and when I squeeze the dropper and let go it fills the entire tube so is that one serving or am I getting two? Maybe my bottle/dropper is smaller than the one the girl was using in the vid (they do sell bigger bottles than what I purchased). I'm going to have to go on Fairwinds FB page and message them. I'll let you all know what they say.

  5. #130
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,100
    Just got a call from the business development director of a cbd-infused coffee company in London wanting me to be a US advertising liason after they were profiled on fox news yesterday. Might run their booth at MJBizcon this year, among other things they're willing to pay for.

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    OREYGUN!
    Posts
    13,835
    CBD infused coffee sounds rad but I’m not sure anyone could pay me enough to do a trade show.

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    10,769
    I just caught up after getting a little behind on this thread, and jeesuz Gepeto, your body sounds pretty fucked up, to say the least. Man, in a just world you should be able to get whatever you need, or want, to get you through the day.

    Fuck marijuana prohibition. Legal medical mj was a crucial part of my wife’s cancer treatments. Her oncologist was pretty saintly.
    Jesus rides beside me, he never buys any smokes.

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    So. VT
    Posts
    2,284
    Started ready the thread and got lost.

    what is VT stance on CBD?

    looking for something for anxiety and sleep issues. Not looking to get high at all. Been impressed with some close friends ability to manage pain and other issue with THC, but not looking to go that far just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,487
    Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    Started ready the thread and got lost.

    what is VT stance on CBD?

    looking for something for anxiety and sleep issues. Not looking to get high at all. Been impressed with some close friends ability to manage pain and other issue with THC, but not looking to go that far just yet.
    I ordered CBD Honey Stix from CBD-lish in Portland OR (listed under edibles). They mailed them to me (quick service!). I think under Federal law, unless a state has a prohibition on it, you can ship Hemp products anywhere. I like to have a Honey Stix (20mg CBD) in some tea before bedtime. It does help me sleep.

    Another great product line is Fairwinds. They make just CBD and CBD with microdoses. I really like their 5:1 Ratio tincture and their PM Relief 300 (both have microdoses of THC).

    Ceres makes two CBD products that are worth trying:Ceres Relief CBD and Relief Super CBD.

    Both Ceres and Fairwinds use herbal extracts in their tinctures to compliment the CBD.

    I am so loving tinctures! No smell, no smoke in my lungs, no bad taste in my mouth, no paraphernalia. Just awesomeness!

    Have I posted this yet? Top 6 Ways To Take CBD Oil

    I am so down the rabbit hole on this stuff - there is much to know and much that isn't known. CBD is is one of at least 113 cannabinoids identified in hemp plants exhibiting varied effects.

    I've seen CBG listed in some products: What Is CBG and What Are the Benefits of This Cannabinoid?

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    43,572
    Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    CBD infused coffee sounds rad but I’m not sure anyone could pay me enough to do a trade show.
    already plenty willingly do it to help further the cause
    fuckers trying to keep it illegal will do their shit for free
    if we want to put the old fucks to sleep we gotta help
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,494
    I just take a kale enema with a line of ketamine, and sleep like a charm and am regular in the morning.

    What's so un-american about that?

  12. #137
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,100
    I assume you wash the dirt off that kale.
    I can see why you'd need ketamine.
    You should try cbd.
    Could I interest you in a coffee enema infused with cbd?
    Holy shit! There's my marketing slogan!

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,013
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I just take a kale enema with a line of ketamine, and sleep like a charm and am regular in the morning.

    What's so un-american about that?
    Because you aren't doing ketamine speedballs!

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Agrestic
    Posts
    4,857

    CBD Oil - Official Thread

    Anyone have any experience navigating the medical marijuana system in Michigan? I'm trying to get my mom through the process but although she's willing I need to walk her through the steps and as such I'd like the most info possible before trying to talk her through it. She'd qualify with arthritis so I think it should be pretty cut and dry. Thanks.

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    10,769
    Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Anyone have any experience navigating the medical marijuana system in Michigan? I'm trying to get my mom through the process but although she's willing I need to walk her through the steps and as such I'd like the most info possible before trying to talk her through it. She'd qualify with arthritis so I think it should be pretty cut and dry. Thanks.
    My experience is in NM, not MI, but here you need to start with a prescription from a physician or someone that can write a Rx like a Nurse Practitioner. So there’s that.
    Jesus rides beside me, he never buys any smokes.

  16. #141
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,100
    The state program here has excellent straightforward info on the process.
    There are tons of places that will handle your app and streamline it quite well.
    I just saw something in one of my feeds that MI is kinda going sideways with some weird shit....

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    6,541
    I picked up a little 1oz jar of CBD skin cream yesterday. Made by a cool hippy-ish (love that) gal with a background in skin care. 500mg of CBD and a bunch of other herbs in some kind of an oil base. Applied it to a problem area overnight and by golly, it seems to help.

    Strange thing about this condition is that it always seems to respond to a new chemical for a while than apparently becomes immune. We'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    43,572
    same here so i switch up strains
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,487
    Settling in for the night with my Fairwinds PM Relief 300. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

  20. #145
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,100
    Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    I picked up a little 1oz jar of CBD skin cream yesterday. Made by a cool hippy-ish (love that) gal with a background in skin care. 500mg of CBD and a bunch of other herbs in some kind of an oil base. Applied it to a problem area overnight and by golly, it seems to help.

    Strange thing about this condition is that it always seems to respond to a new chemical for a while than apparently becomes immune. We'll see.
    Is there a pain relief component to that cream?
    I've seen Simpson oil cure weird skin shit like a charm.

    Pitched my first account for the coffee today. An elephant, to say the least...

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    6,541
    Jessica (cute hippy CBD vendor gal) sold it as such but that wasn't my goal. The friend I was with picked some up for her sore foot from a recent surgery. Haven't heard an efficacy report yet.

    It really seems to be helping my skin which has been really hard to treat consistently for many years. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than the prescription stuff that works at $150 for a 3 oz. bottle, so worth sticking with.

    What's Simspon oil?



    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Is there a pain relief component to that cream?
    I've seen Simpson oil cure weird skin shit like a charm.

    Pitched my first account for the coffee today. An elephant, to say the least...
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,487
    Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post

    What's Simspon oil?
    The Rick Simpson oil is a full spectrum plant extract of potent cannabis. It therefore contains very high levels of THC and other cannabinoids; easily in the range of 50-60% THC and 10-15% CBD, depending on the strain that was used.



    THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CBD OIL AND RICK SIMPSON OIL

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    6,541
    does it get you high used as a topical?
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,487
    Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    does it get you high used as a topical?
    Do Cannabis-Infused Topicals Get You High? The Definitive Answer

  25. #150
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,100
    Straight up - no, it won't stone you out at all topically. But you can smoke it and it will get you high.

    RSO is the miracle they say it is. I've watched my neighbors cancer go into remission three times now from taking the RSO. I've seen bizarro bumps that formed on people's skin fall off after a few applications. I smear it onto rolling papers to smooth out and spice up doobies and vaped it as well. I'm sold on it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •