Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    Ouch, almost lost a buddy due to the horse spooked several years back.

Today is down day for me, picked up a nasty cold some where over the weekend.

Full court press with the Rife and zapper.

A little Splat spooge on my knee.

Watching a lot of CHiPs

watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Ouch, almost lost a buddy due to the horse spooked several years back.

Today is down day for me, picked up a nasty cold some where over the weekend.

Full court press with the Rife and zapper.

A little Splat spooge on my knee.

Watching a lot of CHiPs

Crikey, in the grocery store today there was a woman walking around hacking up her lungs like she had consumption. Ick. Hopefully that's not you.

Boy howdy that Sour Tsunami I had in my mocha did the trick but I'm not a huge fan of consuming it that way. Takes a while to kick in and then it sticks with you for hours. I had my mocha around 9:30/10:00 am and by the time I was bringing the horses in at 4:00pm I was totally in my head and lackadaisical. Vaping/smoking is so much easier to gauge.
    Last edited by KQ; 10-03-2019 at 11:22 PM.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

My routine is cbd in the morning, thc late afternoon. Can't say it makes me any more motivated, it's just that way cause I usually ache when I get up unless/until I stretch.
    And I cheat by hitting the cbd most mornings. It's kinda like how I've been cheating on my bike riding since I got an electric bike.

Seems legit.

Fook me, turns out I had the flu. Pretty much over it now. Old knee repair aches was just the precursor.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Seems legit.
    lol. You latched right onto that, didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    lol. You latched right onto that, didn't you?
    He deserves the credit for the amazing textual meme.

‘CBD has the potential to harm you,’ FDA warns consumers

https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/stor...mpression=true

I could use some of Splats Splooge. My body is feeling older than it is lately.

I'm here for ya, buddy!

git you sum
    watch out for snakes

Tell me more....

I met an old friend with a post 1 year full shoulder surgery who is still feeling it hard, and he threw down the only thing he uses: some other CBD cream. No advil or anything when he's feeling dead. I sent him your cream info. Seems a perfect fit..

Still want to try it on my dick. Dick.

I have been reading a lot of different reviews on salves/lotions and such. Trying to find something that really works for my arthritic pain in my back. I was going to try Full Spectrum CBD balm. Let me know if any of you have had success with a particular product.
    Last edited by Stardrift; 03-12-2020 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I met an old friend with a post 1 year full shoulder surgery who is still feeling it hard, and he threw down the only thing he uses: some other CBD cream. No advil or anything when he's feeling dead. I sent him your cream info. Seems a perfect fit..

Still want to try it on my dick. Dick.
    All ya had to do was drop by camp at the Burn.

Quote Originally Posted by To communicate with like-minded people on common t View Post
    If we are speaking about cbd products, the fact is that they have Vegan and GMO-free base.
    So I got that going for me. Which is nice.

Nowadays there are a lot of people who use different types of CBD oil but the problem is that There's a lot of questionable shit being labeled as CBD oil right now. From my own experience, I recommend using CDB Vape Juices from https://knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-...d-vape-juices/. Here you will find all kinds of flavors that are much more pleasant and fresh.

me and all my family use cbd oils , from back pain , for the skin , and our pet. It's areal support for the body https://joyorganics.com/ultimate-guide-to-cbd-oil/

reviews on salves/lotions and such

I have been reading a lot of different reviews on salves/lotions and such. Trying to find something that really works for my arthritic pain in my back.

Has this become a bot thread due to increasing cbd searches and data profiling?
    I was especially impressed by the mention of gluten free cbd. That's fucking hilarious.

The Cannabis Thread

This thread is dedicated to CBD use. You can ask any questions you have about CBD here, and if you have any personal experience with it, you are encouraged to share it with the rest of us.

Any information shared about the following topics would be especially useful:
    -Legal Sources/Product Reviews
    -Symptom Treating
    -Dosage

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Has this become a bot thread due to increasing cbd searches and data profiling?
    I was especially impressed by the mention of gluten free cbd. That's fucking hilarious.
    I was thinking that too yesterday and now with the lastest post I see it's been taken over by the Borg.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by CBDEGY View Post
    This thread is dedicated to CBD use. You can ask any questions you have about CBD here, and if you have any personal experience with it, you are encouraged to share it with the rest of us.

Any information shared about the following topics would be especially useful:
    -Legal Sources/Product Reviews
    -Symptom Treating
    -Dosage

Send pictures of your sister's tits.

Better info here than a lot of other sites I would guess. KQ pretty much gets the credit and blame for that. So K, take care of your minions, and remember to spay and neuter them.